Notices

Trac-Rac (ladder rack)

Old 04-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #1
rockrider is on a distinguished road
rockrider's Tacoma Gallery
Trac-Rac (ladder rack)

Who has one ? How do you like it ?
Old 04-17-2011, 07:13 AM   #2
Old Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old Soul's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen taco here, I want to get one but it interferes with my aluminum tool box. I have been wanting to measure and see if the box would fit between the mounted trac rac but I do not think it will. My tool box only sits onto the bed rail maybe an inch on each side so if the trac rac mounts somewhat outward on the bed rail it still might work?? .If the trac rac mounts toward the inside of the bed rail I also thought of maybe re-mounting the tool box up onto the trac rac rail that sits on the truck bed rail, if possible. I've only seen a few 2nd gens with the trac rac system on the road.