Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

General Grabber tire ware

Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
General Grabber tire ware

my two tire choices are ether the KM2's or the Grabbers. I know there both good tires but what i don't know is how good the tire ware on the Grabbers is. I have heard different things front different people about em'. So can someone help me out. I will also be doing a lot of wheeling so im going to need a reliable tire.

Thanks.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Those are two very different tires. What type of terrain are you going to be driving through?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #3
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Im down in So Cal so a lot of desert wheeling. I also want a good all around tire. I take my occasional trip to Mammoth, Ca where im going to need some good snow tires. Long story shot i just need a good desert tire. Everyone tells me the KM2 is much better but i wanted to know more about the grabber.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
bam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: brad
bam's Tacoma Gallery
tires

So i had a set of general grabber at2 on my last rig, good tire good traction in the snow and on ice, in the warm months good offroad, i put about 35000km on them good tire..
Old 12-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Zombie thread...
Old 12-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
Zombie thread...
Old 12-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
Ware, wear?

Sorry, I can't resist.

Is tire-ware like tupperware?
Old 12-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
bam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shedbam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: brad
bam's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 12-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #9
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of at2 and that are holding up great. I rotate them every 5000 bc I put bout 450 a week on them. I had hwy tires on my truck before I got them. I'm a fan of AT2.