Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Manik

Old 09-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Manik

Anybody ever buy anything from Manik? I must say it is a frustrating and long term committment. Some of you know I've been waiting some time for a simple pair of mounting brackets for a brushgaurd. I ordered and paid on June 13. After a couple unanswered e-mails and phone calls, I recieved an e-mail on 9/ll telling me the brackets would ship in 1 1/2 weeks......

............2 weeks later (9/25), I emailed a request for the UPS Tracking #.
I havn't heard back from them. Am I expecting too much?
Old 09-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Anybody ever buy anything from Manik? I must say it is a frustrating and long term committment. Some of you know I've been waiting some time for a simple pair of mounting brackets for a brushgaurd. I ordered and paid on June 13. After a couple unanswered e-mails and phone calls, I recieved an e-mail on 9/ll telling me the brackets would ship in 1 1/2 weeks......

............2 weeks later (9/25), I emailed a request for the UPS Tracking #.
I havn't heard back from them. Am I expecting too much?
thats complete bullshit on their part man!! call the credit card company and tell them you want that taken off since you havent recieved anything yet, then you may have to come up with some brackets that will work. it doesnt look like manik is gonna do shit man!!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
thats complete bullshit !
So are you. So shut up. You are the biggest whore I know. You post whore, with 8444 posts. You know they turn to 0000 after 9999? Sorry man, I dont think you'll understand all that math because of your red neck heritage.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
So are you. So shut up. You are the biggest whore I know. You post whore, with 8444 posts. You know they turn to 0000 after 9999? Sorry man, I dont think you'll understand all that math because of your red neck heritage.
"huked on foniks reely wurked fer mee"!!!

you gotta admit.........at least SOME of my posts are helpful!!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just want my brackets, that's all.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #6

Quote:
I just want my brackets, that's all.
have you still not heard back from those bastards, t4l??
Old 09-30-2008, 08:39 PM   #7

Quote:
have you still not heard back from those bastards, t4l??
No, I havn't heard back from them yet. I'll wait til thursday and try calling. Maybe I'll luck out and someone will answer. They don't return calls.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #8

Quote:
No, I havn't heard back from them yet. I'll wait til thursday and try calling. Maybe I'll luck out and someone will answer. They don't return calls.
im gonna be really happy when you finally get all that crap squared away bro. customer service at manik is really non-existent!!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #9

Quote:
im gonna be really happy when you finally get all that crap squared away bro. customer service at manik is really non-existent!!
Brushguard seems well built, I can't complain about the product. But customer service is less than satisfactory.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:33 AM   #10
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
I had a Manik brush guard on my 98 Ranger. Just dont hit anything, hard, it will total your truck!!! Manik is stout. When i hit that poor 84 work van in the center of the brush guard it pulled the front of the frame rails 3" closer. of coarse it was all my fault, but yea Manik is a good product despite their shitty customer service. hope you get the brackets soon.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #11

I havn't gotten a response from my email last Thursday. Called them yesterday. Didn't get an answer and probably won't get a call back either.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Thats shitty man hope it works out for you. Your avatar is kinda funny even though alot of hippies do eat meat, or Tofurky
Yeah, I got nothing against hippies......the avatar made me laugh...found it during the PETA/breastmilk thread.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Did you call your CC company yet? When companies find out that they're not getting paid by Visa and/or Mastercard, they tend to be more responsive...
It was a debit/Mastercard, the charges came out months ago, does that make a difference?
Old 10-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
As long as it was rung up as a CC charge, then no... no difference at all.

Just call the number on the back of the card and tell them you need to dispute the charge...
Thanks, I may try that.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #17

I got my tracking number today
Old 10-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #18

Quote:
I got my tracking number today
sweet!!! bout damn time too brotha!!