LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

UPS idiots

Old 05-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #21
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Fuck you buddy
I'm not your buddy, pal.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #22
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Calm down chief.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #23
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Calm down chief.
Looks like someone missed the reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng
Old 05-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #24
rizzo20 will become famous soon enoughrizzo20 will become famous soon enough

rizzo20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Calm down chief.
No Problem .... Gaylord!
Old 05-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #25
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you blaming UPS for a Custom's problem? I have had to wait weeks for RC helicopter parts from Canada, because of Customs.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #26
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
They said GUARANTEED 3 business days. They also said it would be here monday. Now they say MAYBE Wednesday.
Did your rims get in on Wednesday?
Old 05-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #27
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Did your rims get in on Wednesday?
HAHA nope, but the sent 2 that came today, and 2 will come monday. Ask me how?
Old 05-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #28
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel1274 View Post
Why are you blaming UPS for a Custom's problem? I have had to wait weeks for RC helicopter parts from Canada, because of Customs.
Its not a customs problem. They suck shit. Plain and simple. It was in customs for a documented 48 hours. So lets add another day of for fun to equal 3. 2 rims showed up today, and 2 should be here monday. 8 business days (minus 3) = 5 days? So those 2 are 2 days late.
9 business days (minus 3) = 6 days? so 3 days late. They are pieces of shit. That is all.....
I mean, who the FUCK ships half the shipment one day, and the other half the other day? Whats that like? Really? Whats that like?
Old 05-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #29
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have to pay a COD brokerage charge ?
Old 05-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #30

Quote:
Did you have to pay a COD brokerage charge ?
not yet, crossing my fingers. I told them I wanted my money back, but they would have to go through the guy who shipped it. So if they do I will be happy, but then I have to turn to the seller and see if hes nice enough to send it to me.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #31
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not yet, crossing my fingers. I told them I wanted my money back, but they would have to go through the guy who shipped it. So if they do I will be happy, but then I have to turn to the seller and see if hes nice enough to send it to me.
So the answer is " No OZ , I didn't have to pay a COD brokerage charge "

Generally you have to pay COD charges upon delivery , hence the name
Old 05-13-2011, 09:19 PM   #32
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its not a customs problem. They suck shit. Plain and simple. It was in customs for a documented 48 hours. So lets add another day of for fun to equal 3. 2 rims showed up today, and 2 should be here monday. 8 business days (minus 3) = 5 days? So those 2 are 2 days late.
9 business days (minus 3) = 6 days? so 3 days late. They are pieces of shit. That is all.....
I mean, who the FUCK ships half the shipment one day, and the other half the other day? Whats that like? Really? Whats that like?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #33
04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
04trd4x4AL's Tacoma Gallery
Dont bash UPS, they do the shipping not sending out. Cant help it customs blows it for ya. And if you havent paid COD by now then no you wont have to later. Oh and yes I drive for UPS and I am glad of it too.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #34

Quote:
So the answer is " No OZ , I didn't have to pay a COD brokerage charge "

Generally you have to pay COD charges upon delivery , hence the name
Incorrect. I have paid and been billed out customs weeks after a package was delivered lots of times
Old 05-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04trd4x4AL View Post
Dont bash UPS, they do the shipping not sending out. Cant help it customs blows it for ya. And if you havent paid COD by now then no you wont have to later. Oh and yes I drive for UPS and I am glad of it too.
Did you even read the post? If not then dont fucking comment. UPS=fail. If your suppose to have something deliver in 3 days, and it takes 9, then your a piece of shit. They admitted to me it only took 2 days in customs. No I will work out that math, and that means it too them 4 extra days. They fucking suck.......thank you
Old 05-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #36
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you even read the post? If not then dont fucking comment. UPS=fail. If your suppose to have something deliver in 3 days, and it takes 9, then your a piece of shit. They admitted to me it only took 2 days in customs. No I will work out that math, and that means it too them 4 extra days. They fucking suck.......thank you
math test for max power,

6/2(1+2)=?
Old 05-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #37

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Incorrect. I have paid and been billed out customs weeks after a package was delivered lots of times
That's not a COD charge then agreed ?
Old 05-14-2011, 04:42 AM   #38

Quote:
No it was. It was when I bought a Turbo from the Garrett store in the States. About a week after getting it I was mailed a bill of around $150 I think it was. It actually went to my parent house because thats where it was shipped to. She was snapping about it because she thought it was something she owed lol. Out of the probably 20 times I paid COD, only 2-3 times a bill was mailed, but it happens
Old 05-14-2011, 04:44 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
math test for max power,

6/2(1+2)=?
No I still dont have 2 of the rims. From the 4th until the 16th should be 9 business days, and thats even if they show up, which is still up in the air
Old 05-14-2011, 04:47 AM   #40
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know you're saying COD, but do you mean POA? I used to work for a company that did the local deliveries for UPS, and COD is usually understood as cash on demand, which means you have not paid for the parcel yet, where POA stands for power of attorney, this is where UPS uses their famous dartboard to figure out what you owe them for clearing the parcel through customs for you. I know the current paperwork they have people sign says COD on the top, but it's not, and if you ask they will refer to it as a POA charge.

Frank