1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Magic Bullet

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by swatjoe592, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Oct 2, 2008 at 3:56 PM
    swatjoe592

swatjoe592 [OP] Beware the Puma...

Member:
    Southeast Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma PreRunner
    20" gangsta wheels, baby seat
    OK so I'm an informercial whore. I know this product has been out for awhile, but I caught the commercial and had money on the same day which usually results in me buying some stupid shit. I've bought dumb shit before (Oreck air purifier, the Juice Machine) but this thing is the shizzzznit.
    I'll spare the details, but it does everything it says it will, cleans up easy, and takes up minimal space.

Unrelated, but if youve never seen the infomercial for it, it is must watch TV. They have actors potraying all kinds of stereotypes, but they all happen to meet in a random kitchen. The characters are highlighted by happy-bubbly chick, hung-over guy, and mobile home housewife, complete with slippers, bathrobe, and Pall Mall unfiltered dangling from her mouth. It's a classic.

2. Oct 2, 2008 at 4:19 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    lol, I actually work from home taking orders from people ordering the Magic Bullet and 100's of other things. You would not believe the things people spend money on.

I think the Kinoki foot pads take the cake. I've sold to many of these to count. LOL

Tobi Steamer- has been a big hit too

BTW, your avatar is better then mine!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it... its VERy distracting

3. Oct 2, 2008 at 4:44 PM
    swatjoe592

swatjoe592 [OP] Beware the Puma...

Member:
    Southeast Texas
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma PreRunner
    20" gangsta wheels, baby seat
    Thanks. I love boobs. Matter of fact, I love boobs so much I spent twenty minutes sorting through the 'underground' section of this website trying to ascertain what page the naked boobs started on. I didn't want to miss anything.
    You ever watch Ron White's act when he speaks of man loving boobs so much that he will briefly but knowingly look at boobs that he knows aren't attractive, simply because they have nipples on the end of them? I'm that guy.

4. Oct 2, 2008 at 4:47 PM
    humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    Neon, so how the hell did you snag a job like that? So if I call there's a chance I might be talking to you? LOL

5. Oct 2, 2008 at 4:54 PM
    MurphMan

MurphMan Senility Rocks!

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    '08 Tacoma TRD Sport
    * AFE Stage 2 XP CAI System * Westin Platinum Series Black Step Bars * TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau * Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat * WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners * WeatherTech In-Channel Window Visors * Sony Xplod CDX-GT81UW Receiver * Sony Xplod 2-way speakers * Boss Audio BASS600 Amplified Subwoofer * Billet Grille Mod
    Isn't that a vibrator? Good thing it cleans up easy... :cool:

6. Oct 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    Ty, Yea....cool gig for some extra cash....

All I had to do was get a seperate phone land line, head peice and a quiet area to work. ....Oh and pass a backround check, since I gather personal info..credit card #'s, addresses, names and birthdates.

FYI: I get paid per min. BUT have to sell nothing, peeps call me ready to order...well for the most part, I choose my hours, work as much or as 40 hrs per week to as little as 4 hours per month. Direct deposit into my bank.

Products Discussed in

To Top