LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Magic Bullet

Old 10-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Magic Bullet

OK so I'm an informercial whore. I know this product has been out for awhile, but I caught the commercial and had money on the same day which usually results in me buying some stupid shit. I've bought dumb shit before (Oreck air purifier, the Juice Machine) but this thing is the shizzzznit.
I'll spare the details, but it does everything it says it will, cleans up easy, and takes up minimal space.

Unrelated, but if youve never seen the infomercial for it, it is must watch TV. They have actors potraying all kinds of stereotypes, but they all happen to meet in a random kitchen. The characters are highlighted by happy-bubbly chick, hung-over guy, and mobile home housewife, complete with slippers, bathrobe, and Pall Mall unfiltered dangling from her mouth. It's a classic.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
lol, I actually work from home taking orders from people ordering the Magic Bullet and 100's of other things. You would not believe the things people spend money on.

I think the Kinoki foot pads take the cake. I've sold to many of these to count. LOL

Tobi Steamer- has been a big hit too

BTW, your avatar is better then mine!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it... its VERy distracting
Old 10-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
BTW, your avatar is better then mine!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it... its VERy distracting
Thanks. I love boobs. Matter of fact, I love boobs so much I spent twenty minutes sorting through the 'underground' section of this website trying to ascertain what page the naked boobs started on. I didn't want to miss anything.
You ever watch Ron White's act when he speaks of man loving boobs so much that he will briefly but knowingly look at boobs that he knows aren't attractive, simply because they have nipples on the end of them? I'm that guy.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Neon, so how the hell did you snag a job like that? So if I call there's a chance I might be talking to you? LOL
Old 10-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
but it does everything it says it will, cleans up easy, and takes up minimal space.
Isn't that a vibrator? Good thing it cleans up easy...
Old 10-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Neon, so how the hell did you snag a job like that? So if I call there's a chance I might be talking to you? LOL
Ty, Yea....cool gig for some extra cash....

All I had to do was get a seperate phone land line, head peice and a quiet area to work. ....Oh and pass a backround check, since I gather personal info..credit card #'s, addresses, names and birthdates.

FYI: I get paid per min. BUT have to sell nothing, peeps call me ready to order...well for the most part, I choose my hours, work as much or as 40 hrs per week to as little as 4 hours per month. Direct deposit into my bank.