Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Access LE, LoPro QT, or Extang Revolution

Old 05-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Access LE, LoPro QT, or Extang Revolution

Yep, it's another "which should I buy" thread. I will definitely be buying one of these sometime soon, and there isn't enough difference in price between these 3 for that to be a factor for me. I want waterproofness and a lifetime warranty and NO flapping in the wind, and I don't see myself needing to roll/unroll very often. I really like how the Revolution looks, but worry about weatherproofness. I've spent hours looking at reviews of all 3, and they all have their fans and also their non-fans.
I put this in the product review since whichever I get I'll post up pics and a quick review once I've used it a bit.

One more question, is the Access LE actually $100 better than the Literider?
Old 05-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Well, no help from anybody but I emailed Luke at TruckAlterations and decided to go with the LiteRider. I also bought the PopLock and the TrailSeal, I figure the difference in price between the LE and Literider can better be spent on the popNlock and if I need extra sealing I can go visit homedepot. I'll try posting pics when I get it an install but I can't find any bad reviews on Access tonno's so I'm thinking I'll be happy with it.
Update: ordered on monday, shipped on weds, will get it delivered on saturday. Can't ask for more than that!
Old 05-25-2011, 06:05 AM   #3
MAPLENUTS is on a distinguished road
Name: STEVEN
MAPLENUTS's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the Extang Trifecta fold type.
It is made of soft material, and folds back.
I have not installed it yet, but planning to after finishing the bed.
Dealer said it's more secure than most and locks down fairly tightly.