Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Rigid Industries DUALLY LED OFF ROAD LIGHTS

Old 05-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid Industries DUALLY LED OFF ROAD LIGHTS

Who has these?

I am just finishing up the install on a amber pair I picked up for myself and they do not seem bright at all. Yes I know they're LED and I won't see much of anything anyway during the day but if I look into them they still don't seem that bright. We'll see tonight....

Anyone have these lights? Heard anything worth mentioning about them?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see some pictures! I'm interested in those lights.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #3
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Plan on it. I am just hoping they're worth the cost.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What did you pay for the pair $210?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting some for backup lights and the D2's in the front the whites are BRIGHT!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #7
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:

We'll see the TRUE results tonight. FYI these are the flood pattern.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #8
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
What did you pay for the pair $210?
They wanted $310. Luckily, I was quoted $210 by a separate salesman a few weeks ago. So yeah about $230 with tax. My local truck shop here is awesome.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #10
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Most likely selling mine for $69.99
You got the same ones as these?
Old 05-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #12
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Nope. they are round spot lights that are cool white but should be a lot brighter. I'm picking them up from my uncle tomorrow. I'm planning on using them for back up lights
Gotcha. So you're not selling them then...?
Old 05-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #13
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
The d2 is significantly brighter than the regular dually. The dually isn't much more than a bed or maybe back up dust light
Old 05-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #14
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
The d2 is significantly brighter than the regular dually. The dually isn't much more than a bed or maybe back up dust light
Well fuck. Will the D2 connect into the same harness that the Duallys hook to? Because if they do I will just throw the duallys in the back and put the D2s up front.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #16
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I have them and like most LEDS in the day. Not too bright. Rigid is top quality and well made.

Try them again @ night time. You'll see how bright they truly are.

If you had the 10inch or bigger LED light bars from them. You'll see them in the day with no problem.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
TMW Off road sells some 900 lumen LED off road lights for 26 bucks each. They are about 3" x 3", and in durable ABS plastic housings.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:01 PM   #18
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Well I just got back from the night test...I'm extremely disappointed to be honest. I really don't see these being great back up lights either unless they were white maybe. So now I'm either going to stick with halogens and put my rallye 1000s back on or I'm gonna get the 6" amber light bar from rigid. Lame.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #19
Street glide or die

Really? Darn thats a dissapointment. And you hooked them up right with enough power going to them?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:11 PM   #20
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
Well I just got back from the night test...I'm extremely disappointed to be honest. I really don't see these being great back up lights either unless they were white maybe. So now I'm either going to stick with halogens and put my rallye 1000s back on or I'm gonna get the 6" amber light bar from rigid. Lame.
Wait for a couple days and see how mine compare