I've had one for about 6 months now and still love the thing. Here is a short break down.
1) Collapses in minutes in warm weather.
2) Reasonably waterproof, no major leaks yet.
3) Versitility (cannot be overstated!)
4) Quiet at highway speeds
5) Light weight.
1) Windows are heavily tinted! Visibility is limited at night.
2) Difficult if not impossible to manipulate in cold weathe
3) Looks (subjective)
4) Potential lack of security
I was sold on it's versatility and price. Worthwhile investment if you are honest about your usage and understand it's limitations.