Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Bestop Supertop

Old 03-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #141
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my Bestop from streetsideauto.com, should be here Tuesday. I can't wait to put it on.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #142
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
i really like mine so far, i've only had it a few weeks havent seen much rain yet but there is a gap in the front corners that might be an issue when going through a car wash. you can put so much more stuff in the back compared to a regular cap. the only real issue i have with it is that you can't really lock the rear window. there's a bar that just kinda sit on your tailgate and is held by zippers on each side of the rear window. other than that it's a nice set up.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #143
webdr is on a distinguished road
webdr's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the utilitarian look and feel of a canvas top, but man, I hate that gap between the front of the top and the back of the cab.

Maybe Im being OCD, but it really bothers me. If I want one, Im going to have to look past it!
Old 05-28-2013, 02:06 PM   #146
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to see one of these 2nd gen DC fit on a 1st gen DC!
Old 08-19-2014, 06:55 PM   #147
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMGM View Post
Installed my Bestop for the first time last week.

The instructions were horrible and the initial setup was an absolute headache, but now that I got the installation out of the way I love it!

It's a great product and was definately worth the money. Thinking of getting some more clamps though!
Just got mine Monday. The hardware is shitty and one of the bolts broke inside the clamp so I have to get some new clamps
Old 08-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #148
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery

Posted up at chuck e cheeses lol