Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

NEW: Scangauge E reader.. Better than Scangauge II?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
Airwolf NSX is on a distinguished road

Airwolf NSX's Tacoma Gallery
NEW: Scangauge E reader.. Better than Scangauge II?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref...amazonquery-20

Anybody know of any differences between the two?

I just picked up my ScanGauge II @ Autozone.. Grr..

Also, i read somewhere it was compatible with Scangauge 2 and both could be run simultaneously?
Old 05-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the main differences are the fuel economy little graph thing, carbon footprint and the storing of trip data (which the 2 might be able to do, not to sure about that).
I wouldn't be too upset if I were you. Looks to me like they changed a few things and slapped an 'E' on the end of it to jump on the green bandwagon.

Nice avatar by the way
Old 05-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
Airwolf NSX is on a distinguished road

Airwolf NSX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Looks like the main differences are the fuel economy little graph thing, carbon footprint and the storing of trip data (which the 2 might be able to do, not to sure about that).
I wouldn't be too upset if I were you. Looks to me like they changed a few things and slapped an 'E' on the end of it to jump on the green bandwagon.

Nice avatar by the way
Thanks! Love Airwolf!

Umm, from the looks of it, it seems like both can do just about the same thing.. Except the SG II can display 4 graphs at the same time while the SG-E can only do 2. And it has that nifty bar reader.

Products Discussed in this Thread