Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Napier Sportz Tent III

Old 05-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
The Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant future
Name: James
The Big O's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Napier Sportz Tent III

I used my truck tent for the first time this weekend. I was camping in Narrowsburg NY with a bunch of my friends and on the first night we encountered a massive storm. The surrounding area lost power for 1-3 days and there were trees and branches down all around the town and campsite. Two tents blew away and two tents got holes in them. The tent in my truck survived and only allowed a little bit of water in because I left a window open. That tent will survive anything if it survived the storm that night. Looking back on it it was cool to be in the storm because we were lucky to suffer no physical or property damage.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
Good news to report! I have the same tent and I am very pleased with it. Keeps me warm and even in adverse conditions it performs.