Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Sea Sucker Suction Cup Bike Racks

Old 06-08-2011, 02:31 AM   #1
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Sea Sucker Suction Cup Bike Racks

Just stumbled upon this product a few minutes ago...pretty much the only time an ad on my facebook was relevant to me, lol.

It's the Sea Sucker Vacuum-Mount Bike Rack, and I think it's pretty damn innovative, even though they are pricey.

They incorporate several 220 lb pump style vacuum suction cups with fork mounts built in, and you can simply attach it to pretty much any vehicle.

Probably not much interest for these on a truck forum, but I'm sure at one point in life somebody on TW would have loved this concept. Just thought I'd share.

Cheers!