Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Fat Bob's Garage - sway bar relocation kit

Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery
Fat Bob's Garage - sway bar relocation kit

So I just got my sway bar relocation kit today, and wouldn't you know it. They sent me only two bolts. It was about $24 for the parts and about $36! To ship it here to Hawaii. So it cost me about $60 total. Not much of a big deal, Sh*t happens I guess. Need to run down to Home Depot and find two more bolts. Has this happened to any one?
Old 06-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
I'd call whoever you bought it from and tell 'em you are missing some bolts. If they have any kind of decent customer service they will send them out at no charge ASAP.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I believe you only need two new bolts, use the original bolts to secure the relocate kit to the truck and the supplied bolts to attach the swaybar to the kit.