Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

N-Fab vs KC Light Bar

Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab vs KC Light Bar

My first major mod is probably going to be a light bar, i've been looking at three bars, the basic light bar from n-fab, the prerunner bar from n-fab, and the light bar from KC, i espcially like how the prerunner one looks like its a huge heavy bumper but it protects the front and carries lights and how it warps around the whole bumper and is just enough that i need, but also money is tight because i want to do this soon and $300 is fairly close to my limit, i have seen the later 2 for 300 and the first for about half, which one is better and which one works the best and looks the best, keep in mind that all i'll be doing is somewhat offroad on a dust, buried gravel road with very small ruts
Old 10-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
have you checked out the randy ellis light bar also??? good looking,functional light bar. just a heads up.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
That looks just like the KC light bar
Old 10-14-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got the n-fab light bar with 4 hella 500's

i love it. good price...looks good.

I do love the look of the pre-runner bar but they are pricey.