Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Magnetic Metallic Gray w/Side Rails

Old 07-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JFKLives's Tacoma Gallery
Magnetic Metallic Gray w/Side Rails

Waiting on my new bed cover and am already thinking about the next buy, which will mostly likely be side rails. Still on the fence if I'm going with black or chrome. Chrome bashers, please keep to yourself on this one

If you have a late model Magnetic Metallic Gray double cab with side steps, would you please post a pick for me? Ideally looking for at least one black and one chrome to give me an idea. The ubber net was not helpful for my trunk color ...

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Depends what you want them for. Protection? Get some sliders. Looks? Get some nerfs or running boards. But for the love of God, please stay away from Nfab. Nah get whatever you want.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #6
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These are all great - thanks for posting. Definitely gives me a better idea for my forward direction.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
Byte Me

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
i would go with some sliders. check this out.

If it's not too much trouble, do you have another full side shot? I noticed you have the stock TRD rims and I'd like another angle on how the black looks with those.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I would go with sliders if I were you...They have some of the functionality of step boards but also the advantage of protection. Can't wait until I save up some dough to get stop Avid sliders to match my incoming lightbar.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #11
Byte Me

Anyone have pics with the factory bars on TRD rims for my truck color?
Old 07-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #12
Byte Me

Actually, rbeezy has my exact truck with those tubes - I'll hit him up
Old 07-12-2011, 01:43 PM   #13
Byte Me

This is what I was looking for:

Was in his album but I was missing out on that feature .. thanks rbeezy
Old 07-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #14
bama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbama trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
bama trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post

Black N-Fabs. Best pics I have.
LOOKS GREAT ,love what you've done with it
Old 08-05-2011, 10:21 AM   #16
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro sliders with kickouts.

Attached Thumbnails
Magnetic Metallic Gray w/Side Rails-2011-07-27_20-15-54_267.jpg   Magnetic Metallic Gray w/Side Rails-2011-07-27_20-17-22_856.jpg   Magnetic Metallic Gray w/Side Rails-ap3.jpg  
Old 08-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #17
Byte Me

those are cool looking