Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Attn: LED Lighting Enthusiasts - Please Rate Your LED Lights!!!

View Poll Results: How would you Rate your LED Light from FLYZEYE Designs, LLC?
"I absolutely LOVE my LED Light! It should be an OEM accessory!" 3 42.86%
"I really like it. No complaints here." 4 57.14%
"It's pretty cool but, I think it needs improvement." 2 28.57%
"I am NOT very happy with my light and plan to return it." 1 14.29%
"I hate this stupid thing!" 2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Attn: LED Lighting Enthusiasts - Please Rate Your LED Lights!!!

Please vote on the most appropriate answer which best describes your experience with FLYZEYE Designs, LLC.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I love mine!
Awesome! How easy was the installation?
Old 07-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Well its basically a sticker!
Old 07-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Well its basically a sticker!
Nicely put! But we would say, "...basically a really cool decal." LOL

Glad you like it!
Old 08-19-2011, 07:04 AM   #6
sass is on a distinguished road
sass's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how I could get these in Canada?
Old 10-12-2011, 11:21 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass View Post
Anyone know how I could get these in Canada?
We can process Canadian orders manually. Meaning, email us with your order, send a check (in USD), and we'll mail you a unit. We've heard the Canadian government/postal service will charge you to receive the item however, we do not yet have specific details on this yet.