BuckStop Baja WinchMount Bumper

Old 07-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
Garftore is on a distinguished road
Army: Med Maintenance
Name: Sam
Garftore's Tacoma Gallery
BuckStop Baja WinchMount Bumper

http://buckstop.biz/toyota-tacoma.html

Anyone have this? I wanna mount one after I install an OME Lift Kit. I like that it will accomodate my integrated Warn x8000i, and the Baja style is awesome. If only ARB could accomodate an integrated winch and make a baja model, because BuckStops are about 50% more in price, and then some for shipping (not big enough for mass production, yet).

Any Reviews would be appreciated.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
Mike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud of

Mike330R's Tacoma Gallery
I have had one on my Chevy Duramax for 8 years. It's a work of art IMO.
Very well made and heavy duty.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like them...

Edit: I like them, but they're way too expensive.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:32 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
dislike...
Old 07-16-2011, 03:08 AM   #6
I hear ya...bit pricey and heavy...I'm content with a skeleton, but it has to accomodate the winch and protect me from a nose dive. I'll look up those other options...
Old 07-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
Have you checked out Relentless Fab or Eilte Off Road?
Old 07-20-2011, 02:42 PM   #9
Shit! I like the prices of these other bumpers, but they don't have bars in front of the lights. Call me crazy or OCD, but it has to be a baja bumper that protects the whole front end. Buckstop makes one, and they also have a removable panel that will accomodate my Warn x8000i with integrated solenoid, without having to trim or remove the stock grill. They also work with the factory engine skid-plate.

This is very frustrating, because on top of BuckStop's expensive bumpers, I have to pay $500 bucks to have one shipped to Hawaii. Further more, they don't make rear bumpers for the Tacoma, so I can't have everything shipped at once and save a little money.

I'm just gonna bite the bullet and pay extra, because I'm not buying a new Warn and an aftermarket skid-plate. This has been the worst scavenger hunt, ever. Who needs a fucking drink?
Old 07-21-2011, 03:05 PM   #11
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Did you check with Demello? I think they were doing a GB here for front bumpers. They offer a brush guard for with their bumpers.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #12
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you'd kill all approach angle with that thing although it does look "nice"
Old 07-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garftore View Post
Shit! I like the prices of these other bumpers, but they don't have bars in front of the lights. Call me crazy or OCD, but it has to be a baja bumper that protects the whole front end. Buckstop makes one, and they also have a removable panel that will accomodate my Warn x8000i with integrated solenoid, without having to trim or remove the stock grill. They also work with the factory engine skid-plate.

This is very frustrating, because on top of BuckStop's expensive bumpers, I have to pay $500 bucks to have one shipped to Hawaii. Further more, they don't make rear bumpers for the Tacoma, so I can't have everything shipped at once and save a little money.

I'm just gonna bite the bullet and pay extra, because I'm not buying a new Warn and an aftermarket skid-plate. This has been the worst scavenger hunt, ever. Who needs a fucking drink?
I can ship to HI for $150.
And this is an option on my bumpers.....

PM if you're interested.