Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

MUD-UK

Old 08-05-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
MUD-UK

www.mudstuff.co.uk

This place is great! Last winter i was looking around for some carling switches and this place was the ONLY place that could find me the legends and the colors i was looking for. These switches are awesome and have a great feel and offroad look. Yes, they are in the UK, but their prices were still very good and the shipping was cheap, not to mention fast.

Anyways, my reason to open this thread today...I emailed them last night looking for a switch with a heated mirror ledgend since i am now adding heated mirrors for this upcomming winter. Fay emails me back this morning and tells me "We will send you one out free of charge". This place is great, they have that customer service i feel most companies have now lost. I will go back to them every time!

Thanks MUD-UK!!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #3
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
good shit man those are sick,

did you line-x your shifter bezel?
Old 08-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #5
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
nice looks good, so im kind of a retard how much did all that cost switch wise cause i can ad up euros or pounds or whatever all day but that still doesnt convert it for me
Old 08-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #6
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a 4 switches, 4 legends, and a 3 gang switch plate, i think it was about 60- shipped or somewhere around there. It was a while ago, but it was cheaper then the us dealers on these switches. And the us dealers couldn't find me the bed light legend either, these guys did
Old 08-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #7
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested to see what the heated mirror switch turns out to look like. I'm planning on adding them to my truck this fall too. Any idea if it has a built in timer like the highlander switch?
Old 11-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #8
G1TRD0N3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
G1TRD0N3's Tacoma Gallery
do you have the part numbers for that specific switch? The ones on their website appear to be all red on standby and green when active. I prefer solid red, or anything else for that matter. Also was the bed light legend a special buy? The legend sheet they sell doesn't seem to have it.

Lastly... I am looking to install my switches in the same place. Was it pretty easy to install and run wires too?
Thanks,