I'm new to TW (since i just got my first Tacoma this past Wednesday). The first purchase i plan to make is a roll up tonneau cover. I have been hunting online and on TW for reviews and found some to be very helpful. I am leaning towards the Access Literider but could not find any posts specific to this model. If anyone can help, just looking for some basic information:
1. I'm leaning towards the Literider since it seems a few of the lower pro models don't allow use of the factory rails. Is that correct? It seems like 1.5" of clearance allow use of factory rails but 1" or less does not?
2. Do the factory rails need to be removed during the install?
3. Is autoanything.com the best bet for price/reliability?
4. Is the TrailSeal (or equivalent) a must?
5. I am concerned with how waterproof this is going to be. I'm not going to have books kicking around the back but i'd like to not have to worry about my bags staying dry in the rain/snow.
I apologize if this has been covered in another post. I searched around and couldn't find anything so if that'st he case, just point me in the right direction.
Any feedback, info, pictures, reviews would be helpful. If you have any suggestions for comparable roll ups please feel free to let me know.