Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

WeatherTech Digifit Liners for Access Cabs

Old 09-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTech Digifit Liners for Access Cabs

I just installed my new WeatherTech digifit liners and couldn't be happier with them. And good news for anyone with an access cab w/rear console; the rears are now made to fit. So no more cutting or screwing the console down over top of the liner.

Frank

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Nice did the same for my DC but used black, lookin good!
Old 09-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
Hardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Hardwater's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I liked mine, but I love those, I should of went grey.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres mines

Old 09-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwater View Post
Damn, I liked mine, but I love those, I should of went grey.
When I first seen these, I said black, but after seeing some pictures of them here on TW, I just had to go with the gray.

Frank
Old 09-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #6
Senior NEWBIE

Reason why we went black and not grey is cause they stain pretty easy. On our other vehicle we had tan ones and they stained up pretty fast so this time around we decided to go black to "try" to hide future stains that WILL happen. On my truck(ford f250) i got grey ones in there and yeah.... they are stained. If they didnt stain to much we would of gone with the grey for my wifeys TACO
Old 09-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Reason why we went black and not grey is cause they stain pretty easy. On our other vehicle we had tan ones and they stained up pretty fast so this time around we decided to go black to "try" to hide future stains that WILL happen. On my truck(ford f250) i got grey ones in there and yeah.... they are stained. If they didnt stain to much we would of gone with the grey for my wifeys TACO
I plan to keep them as clean as I can, so thanks for the heads up.

Frank
Old 10-11-2011, 07:49 AM   #8
D13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: D
D13's Tacoma Gallery
Since I got mine for the front I get annoyed everytime I get in the truck and see these.

For all the great reviews for these, the fit sucks. They are great in a lot of ways, but for what they claim is "digifit" and fits like a glove and all that crap.. i would think there wouldnt be large gaps between the mat and the center console area, as well as toward the back of the mat and the bottom of the seat.. Perhaps they shrink when wet.

Great product, fit is not as great as they claim.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #9
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by D13 View Post
Since I got mine for the front I get annoyed everytime I get in the truck and see these.

For all the great reviews for these, the fit sucks. They are great in a lot of ways, but for what they claim is "digifit" and fits like a glove and all that crap.. i would think there wouldnt be large gaps between the mat and the center console area, as well as toward the back of the mat and the bottom of the seat.. Perhaps they shrink when wet.

Great product, fit is not as great as they claim.
You're the first person who I've heard was unhappy with the fit. I see no issues with mine.

Frank
Old 10-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #10
D13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of light
D13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
You're the first person who I've heard was unhappy with the fit. I see no issues with mine.

Frank

Im going to try and get some photos of the gaps, I emailed Weathertech and got no reply which i thought was strange..

I also saw someone was selling theirs and mentioned the same gap at toward the center hub.. maybe just a bad run? or something??
Old 10-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #11
D13's Tacoma Gallery
I got around to taking some photos of the fit of my weathertechs

I know looking at them, it seems picky.. but for all the raving that goes on about these and the price, and the fact I've only come across one or two other posts mentioning theirs not fitting.. I was pretty psyched to be part of the group buy and pretty disappointed every time i see the gap..

So heres the photos attached.. I'm not pulling on these at all.. didnt try and accentuate the gap or anything.

Left to right:

Pass side, pass side with finger inside misfit, pass side toward front, drivers side, drivers side with gap.
Attached Thumbnails
WeatherTech Digifit Liners for Access Cabs-derp2-001.jpg   WeatherTech Digifit Liners for Access Cabs-derp2-002.jpg   WeatherTech Digifit Liners for Access Cabs-derp2-003.jpg   WeatherTech Digifit Liners for Access Cabs-derp2-004.jpg   WeatherTech Digifit Liners for Access Cabs-derp2-005.jpg  

Old 11-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #12
Hardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Hardwater's Tacoma Gallery
It's been a few weeks since I've been here, but I have none of those gaps... When I first put them in I had a couple, but not in those spots, but it was still getting real hot and they disappeared after a couple of days.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #13
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by D13 View Post
I got around to taking some photos of the fit of my weathertechs

I know looking at them, it seems picky.. but for all the raving that goes on about these and the price, and the fact I've only come across one or two other posts mentioning theirs not fitting.. I was pretty psyched to be part of the group buy and pretty disappointed every time i see the gap..

So heres the photos attached.. I'm not pulling on these at all.. didnt try and accentuate the gap or anything.

Left to right:

Pass side, pass side with finger inside misfit, pass side toward front, drivers side, drivers side with gap.

Sorry for the gap frustrations. Seems relatively rare. As the previous poster mentioned, after a few hot days they "formed" into a nice fit without gaps. Just a shot in the dark but have you tried taking a hair dryer to them for a few minutes each and see if they will "mold" in those gap area's? I don't know if will work but it's worth a try.

The other option would be to take them out and set them on the ground, poor lighter fluid on them and light them on fire. Pretty sure that would permanently fix the gap!