Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

WRITE UP: UNICHIP Programmer

Old 10-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #21
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
It's going to be shipped out tonight to the buyer haha, but if you really want to be parted with your 150$ so much you can just send it to me anyways
ill be waiting, once shipment is received payment will be sent
Old 10-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #22
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
ill be waiting, once shipment is received payment will be sent
I'm going to send you a random computer component, and write "UNICHIP" in sharpie across the top of it
Old 10-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #23
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm going to send you a random computer component, and write "UNICHIP" in sharpie across the top of it
Old 10-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #25
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He probably wouldn't even know the difference... could save on weight and shipping costs if I just sent him shiny cardboard....
Old 10-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #26
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
oooooohhhhh, shiny box... builds fort, forgets what was supposed to be inside box
Old 10-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #27

Quote:
oooooohhhhh, shiny box... builds fort, forgets what was supposed to be inside box
NOW WITH PRE DRAWN CASTLE WALL SIDING!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #28
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NOW WITH PRE DRAWN CASTLE WALL SIDING!!!
but its a pirate ship
Old 10-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #29

Quote:
but its a pirate ship
who builds forts with a pirate ship?? Your supposed to pirate your way into a fort, take it for your own
Old 10-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #30
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
who builds forts with a pirate ship?? Your supposed to pirate your way into a fort, take it for your own
i pirate into other places
Old 10-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #31

Quote:
i pirate into other places
..... Rape?
Old 10-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #32
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
..... Rape?
somalian pirates... weeeeeeeee