Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Automatcentral 100watt Fog lights Review #6

Old 10-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
AkALumbaJak is on a distinguished road
AkALumbaJak's Tacoma Gallery
Automatcentral 100watt Fog lights Review #6

I ordered a set of the 7" Fogs from Automatcentral.com (http://www.automatcentral.com/7-inch-offroad-lamps) and they arrived super fast! the packaging was very secure, a little dusty but its gonna be used off road so it will get a lot dirtier. The package came with everything necessary to do the install. Even a free hat! I had a buddy of mine convert them into an HID setup fairly quickly and cheaply. I believe review #5 does has some details on a similar setup.

Sorry for the picture quality I have yet to purchase a decent camera.

Here is a picture of the light installed:

Recently installed on my FJ!:

here is a picture of the darkness (just as a comparison)

Next up is a picture of just the headlights:

And BAM! Check out the difference with the fogs turned on also!

All in all I would say if you are looking for some good lights at a good price, definitely get these! I will be rocking these on my rig for a long time!
10 out of 10
Old 10-16-2011, 11:20 PM   #2
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Thats a lot of light lol your HID seem brighter than mine...maybe I will purchase a second set of these fogs to do another HID conversion

Are you running only one set?
Old 10-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
AkALumbaJak is on a distinguished road
AkALumbaJak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ24 View Post
Damn! Thats a lot of light lol your HID seem brighter than mine...maybe I will purchase a second set of these fogs to do another HID conversion

Are you running only one set?
Yes i am currently running only one set and you definitely should buy another set! These lights are Awesome! Works really well with the HID Conversion