Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

POR-15 Rubberized Under Coating - Spray Can

Old 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
POR-15 Rubberized Under Coating - Spray Can

I'm going to try this. I'll post updates after I apply it.

http://www.por15.com/RUBBERIZED-UNDE...ductinfo/RUCS/
Old 10-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that is expensive.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sure is, hopefully it's worth it.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
pt law is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
pt law's Tacoma Gallery
Why not use the regular POR-15 Rust Preventive Paint, which is much cheaper? What are you using it on? Can you get some before and after pics?
Old 10-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt law View Post
Why not use the regular POR-15 Rust Preventive Paint, which is much cheaper? What are you using it on? Can you get some before and after pics?
Yes, I'll take before and after pictures. I guess I wanted to try the spray-on POR-15 because I thought it would be easier to apply. I don't have access to a car lift, just a floor jack and jack stands, so my space under the car is limited.

We'll see, I might regret it.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark tangent View Post
Yes, I'll take before and after pictures. I guess I wanted to try the spray-on POR-15 because I thought it would be easier to apply. I don't have access to a car lift, just a floor jack and jack stands, so my space under the car is limited.

We'll see, I might regret it.
Get Wax-Oyl instead. From the amount of good reviews I trusted it and I think it looks damn good. We'll see how it holds up over the winter. It's about 16 bucks for a spray can and you'll probably want two for the frame if that's what you're interested in spraying. Rubberized spray will also keep moisture in which will not solve any rust issues.