Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

New Headlights, help

Old 10-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
DBitar is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
DBitar's Tacoma Gallery
New Headlights, help

i want new black headlights, any suggestions, i want something that would look good with a color matched eagle eye.

Old 10-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Just do the BHLM (black headlight mod) its not so hard...ima do retros next weekend
Old 10-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM or find some you like one eBay. Revotecs are pretty good.

Just make sure u use some extra silicone before installing.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #5

DBitar's Tacoma Gallery
im a little newbie builder, if i had the skill to do retros i would be so happy lol D:
Old 10-22-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBitar View Post
im a little newbie builder, if i had the skill to do retros i would be so happy lol D:
I have some black headlights from eBay with clear with clear lenses that RAD (ray) opened up and resealed that I can sell you....those shouldn't leak for crap lol
Old 10-22-2011, 02:57 PM   #7
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just do the bhlm, it's much harder than it sounds. You'll be happy with your end result. Just remember to buy some clear silicone to seal it all up.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #8

DBitar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
I have some black headlights from eBay with clear with clear lenses that RAD (ray) opened up and resealed that I can sell you....those shouldn't leak for crap lol
that would be pretty sick
Old 10-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBitar View Post
that would be pretty sick
Pm me if your interested...
Old 10-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Do the BHLM yourself. Follow this thread and you'll be fine. I'd never done anything like this before either but following this thread I made it through just fine. Retrofitting a set of Morimoto's isn't all that hard either. The FX-R's are a bit more involved but I wouldn't sell yourself short on the BHLM and Retrofit.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html
Old 11-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #11
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
So did you ever figure out what your going to buy or do? Lol
Old 11-28-2011, 09:05 AM   #12
nobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jonathan
nobody4343's Tacoma Gallery
Ya make sure you go back and re silicone any eBay lights I'm gnna have to take mine off and do them I moved out to so cal were there so much moisture it looks like it's raining in my lights sometimes