Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Shoutout to LuckeyTrd

Old 10-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Shoutout to LuckeyTrd

I know Luckey is leaving the site after selling his truck, but I just wanted to leave some positive feedback.

I bought his grillecraft grill from him, outstanding price, everything exactly as described in his for sale thread. Fast shipping via ups, and sent me a tracking number immediately. Very pleasant to work with.

Luckey, sad to see ya go buddy, glad to have good people like you on the boards. +1 for you.