Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Rigid Industries LED light bar Fantastic test!

Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid Industries LED light bar Fantastic test!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXMzkh-NzJk&feature=player_embedded
Old 11-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalboy View Post
Lots of great products destroyed!!!
Yeah it's kinda sad yeah know..
Old 11-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sold on these from that.

Now I want to see one on will it blend's website.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #5
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I love my rigid products
Old 06-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
overkill is underrated
bluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluefish is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
bluefish's Tacoma Gallery
Was just researching the light bars and found this, bump for a kick ass piece of marketing
Old 09-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #9
gt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: BT5
gt40's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of getting a pair of these. Anyone have these and do they come in brighter lights or are they all the same except more LEDs. These have 4 LEDs in each of the pair.
Attached Thumbnails
Rigid Industries LED light bar Fantastic test!-rigid.jpg  
Old 09-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
So many light bars were injured in the making of that film
Old 09-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #11
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
ive got those and personally im not impressed, get the d2's for 100 bucks more because they are twice as bright
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt40 View Post
Thinking of getting a pair of these. Anyone have these and do they come in brighter lights or are they all the same except more LEDs. These have 4 LEDs in each of the pair.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #12
gt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of lightgt40 is a glorious beacon of light
gt40's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
ive got those and personally im not impressed, get the d2's for 100 bucks more because they are twice as bright
Rigid Industries 50211 Dually D2 LED Wide Light White Pair D2WW2

What do they mean "Wide Light White Pair"? Does this mean the light beam is white or the housing is white or is the housing black? I did see them advertised with white housings also. Do you get 2 LED lights with 6 lights in each = PAIR?

These have 12 bulbs so I guess they are brighter then the 10"?
Old 09-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #13
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt40 View Post
Rigid Industries 50211 Dually D2 LED Wide Light White Pair D2WW2

What do they mean "Wide Light White Pair"? Does this mean the light beam is white or the housing is white or is the housing black? I did see them advertised with white housings also.

These have 12 bulbs so I guess they are brighter then the 10"?
they should have 6 led's per housing i believe, the pattern is like a spot and flood combo, and the white pair i believe is white housing, brighter than 10" idk about that
Old 10-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
gt40's Tacoma Gallery
Just found out that some states require "black out" covers when they are not in use. I guess it might be a good idea since someone that is not used to driving the Tacoma might turn them on and not know it. I also read that Rigid sells the covers, but they are very expensive.

I live in Georgia and don't know if they are required in this state.

Any comments?