Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Review- 48 LED Dome Light

Old 11-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Exclamation Review- 48 LED Dome Light

Im been getting numerous PM's about my LED dome light.. I figured i might as well do a review thread on it.. Hopefully this helps out!!

Here it is, It comes with 3 interchangable connections...Make sure that cables match! (Black to Black and Red to Red)

Once it's connected, make sure that it works, peel the adhesive backing and "stick" it on...

Here it is connected and ready to go!

Here are some pictures of it all lit up:

The Dome Light is available in Red, White, or Blue. They ship from Hong Kong, but you recieve them quickly!

Here's a link to where you can buy one: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant...dkw=&_osacat=0

I hope this helps you guys out!
--05prerunner
Old 11-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
yup, got mine today! Took 1 week

ITS SICK!!!!

The dimmer works perfect still!!
Old 11-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered some! Thanks fellas!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #5
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
That looks great. I am assuming these are the blue ones?
Yeah, it's the blue one...
The white is probably even brighter...
Old 11-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Thanks bud I am interested in the White. Truck looks great good work on the interior, I'm jealous.
Thanks and yeah the white will look awesome too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
gotta ask
on that e-bay page there is a list of several 48 leds ones
what part number ??????????????????

and if you can put the part number in your post
then PM P.T and he might want to add it to the "cheap/free mod" section
Technically there is no part number...
all the 48 LED ones on that page will work...They all come with the 3 interchangeable connections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Wilkerson View Post
Looks great! I ended up ordering the high-powered 6 LED cool white from SuperBrightLEDs.com and it looks just about as bright as yours...
Cool, i was gonna buy that one too, but all the LEDs that i have bought from superbrightleds.com before where not very bright at all...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #9
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
how do u get the light cap off?
Old 11-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
how do u get the light cap off?
i used a key to "pop" it off...
You could also use a flat head screwdriver or a knife i guess...
There's a slot on the cap where you put in the key/screwdriver so you can pop it off...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:27 PM   #14

Quote:
how easy is it to wire up?
It is........

Old 11-17-2008, 10:28 PM   #15
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha, im gonna see if i can get it done, im off for now, see ya
Old 11-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #16

Quote:
hahaha, im gonna see if i can get it done, im off for now, see ya
see ya!
Old 12-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #19
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Does it look like they have the Red LED dome light in stock?

I can't seem to find it on any of their ebay auctions.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:45 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
Does it look like they have the Red LED dome light in stock?

I can't seem to find it on any of their ebay auctions.
it's been out of stock for a while...
It seems like they only have white or blue in stock...
You could try contacting the seller and asking him/her if they have any available in red...