Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Absorball rant! not really

Old 11-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Absorball rant! not really

Well it's not really a rant but complaint. My spray gun assembly broke. And yes I am sure I was using it correctly,,,,,,, hmmm I THINK!

Ok but the product still works great almost out now I have to transfer the rest into a new bottle, though. Even though I haven't had the pleasure of a face blast ( fill name in here ) it still smells great, I received the citrus and I still enjoy the scent. Works great on pet odors (pee, vomit , wet dog) and also cattle smells i.e. cow crap! My truck better a hell a lot better after my nephew puked in the back. I don't like curvy roads

Thanks Absorball. A real good product!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
Even though I haven't had the pleasure of a face blast ( fill name in here )
You dont know what your missin!