Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Build Your Own Camper or Trailer! Glen-L RV Plans

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #101
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Wow looking great OP! I think you're gonna have plenty of options LOL.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:52 PM   #102
Earthlings are fun to watch!
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
54 quart cooler fits under bed. I'll install eye screws and bungie it in.

Keeping the commode from sliding around.

Interior is pretty much finished, just need to put a lip on the cabover shelf and add the legs to the bed slide out.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #103
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to see it on the truck. I like it
Old 03-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #104
FFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really nice
Name: Dan
FFRNDAN's Tacoma Gallery
I would suggest a net or something for the cabover shelf to prevent your stuff from going flying while going down the road.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 AM   #105
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFRNDAN View Post
I would suggest a net or something for the cabover shelf to prevent your stuff from going flying while going down the road.
Thought about that. Something I'll probably do. Nothing like pulling into camp after a long drive and finding everything strewn all over the place. I rented a 22' trailer to go to the '96 Olympics and coming back through So. Dakota I hit a deep rain gutter that crossed the road and bounced the trailer off the ground. Just about everything came out of the cubboards. I told the rental place when I took it back, they check the trailer out and said everything was fine.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #106

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Time to put a lid on this thing. Couldn't find any decent 2x2 so I ripped 2x4's for the rafters.

Old 04-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #107
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome. Good work OP. sub'd for sure
Old 04-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #108

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #109
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I would build one of these but I couldn't afford all the c-clamps. Looks good OP
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #110

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #111

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Wiring and insulation next.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #112
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
pretty cool.....
Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #113

Goober's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #114

Goober's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #116

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Took photos with dimensions to Bestway Trailer & Camper Repair this morning to get a quote for the siding. Looked a samples and got tips on how to's. Told me how to do build up the center of the roof to so water will run off. I should get the quote on Monday.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #117
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
Great work!
Subed...
I wish I could sketch half as good as you.
(I can barley draw stick figures. LOL)
Old 04-21-2013, 03:26 AM   #118
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome work.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:25 AM   #119
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery

You have a great build going. I always enjoyed working in the wood shop. Now, I need to come up with a use for a camper insert for my tacoma.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:28 AM   #120
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Very impressive work OP. I enjoy following projects like these. Hopefully you get it done by the expo. Hope to see you there.

Products Discussed in this Thread