Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Build Your Own Camper or Trailer! Glen-L RV Plans

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #161
Earthlings are fun to watch!
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
It's Launch Day!

Old 06-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #162
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Did ya install some airbags for extra weight?

Post some pics installed please
Old 06-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #163
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Loading went easy, took me awhile to work out the tie downs, but then went on a short test drive and feels solid. Going to the DMV tomorrow and I plan on taking it to the scales on Wednesday.

I've got these Roadmaster springs on which are adjustable, but I may get the new Hellwig springs made for the Tacoma. http://www.hellwigproducts.com/new-products/4231/
Old 06-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #164
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bravo, Sir. Bravo.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #165
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Bravo, Sir. Bravo.
^^ ditto
Old 06-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #166
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build!

It looks like a facory production unit.... Great job!
Old 06-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #167

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Dish towels for curtains attached with snaps.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #168
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, I wish I had your patience! That thing came out looking great
Old 06-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #169

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
I got the truck weighed without the camper. I was the only passenger in the truck and the only thing in the bed was the DeeZee Bed mat. I filled the gas tank at the station. I probably have another 10lbs of stuff in the cab.

The camper weight is 522 lbs. Since the tailgate is not on the truck I gain back 42 lbs. I've decided I've got more that 10lbs of junk in the cab. I'll have to see what I can lose.

(rows in chart; top to bottom=front axle, rear axle, gross)
Old 06-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #170
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
amazing! so awesome to watch this project come together, I'm inspired
Old 06-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #171
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That is some sweet!! I wish I had one of these last weekend, we took our travel trailer out and I got hung up on a rock $1200 in damage.Thank god for insurance.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #172
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Your camper is awesome! You did a beautiful job...I too have enjoyed watching the progress.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #173
CampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant futureCampGuy has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement: [SSG] Intelligent special force
Name: Dmitry
CampGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CampGuy
Awesome! Good Job!
Old 06-20-2013, 10:05 AM   #174
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Kudos to you, very nice!
Old 06-21-2013, 07:43 AM   #175

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Had the camper on the truck all last week with temps in the 90's and heavy winds with one day gust up to 60mph. Temp inside the camper never got really hot, seem to stay about air temp. Handling in the high winds wasn't bad, better than the Toyota Van Wagon I had. Though drive up wind on the freeway sucked. Couldn't get a gas mileage average with the winds. Camped out at Strawberry Reservoir last weekend. Morning temp was 33 deg. Had some condensation under the matress, I'll see if I can put some insulation under the wing on that side. Averaged 16 mpg with the trailer, 13 on the way to the lake, 3000ft. elevation change, 19 mpg on the way back.

Top wrinkled some, maybe from the temp changes

Quote:

Old 06-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #176
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What kind of tow mirrors are you using? Awesome rig goober!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #177
Oceanfisherman
campthewestcoast is on a distinguished road
campthewestcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad10tacoma View Post
What kind of tow mirrors are you using? Awesome rig goober!
They look like Mckesh mirrors
Old 06-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #178

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Masters Eagle Vision Extendable Towing Mirror - Strap On - 7" Wide x 7" Tall
http://www.etrailer.com/Mirrors/Whee...rs/WM6600.html
Old 06-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #179
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This picture is awesome!

Great job on the build. You just made my Saturday at work suck that much less.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #180

Quote:
Wheel Masters Eagle Vision Extendable Towing Mirror - Strap On - 7" Wide x 7" Tall
http://www.etrailer.com/Mirrors/Whee...rs/WM6600.html
They look like nice mirrors and priced right too. Do they scratch the paint ?

Products Discussed in this Thread