1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HuskyLiners & Autoaccessoriesgarage.com

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by nut, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Dec 15, 2011 at 4:09 PM
    nut

nut [OP] she'll ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Totaled
    TRD SKEWP DCSB 4x4 Silver Mica | URD TCAI/MAF CAL | BHLM | GrillCraft | FF Sliders | LED's All Around | 12v Constant On | EGR In Channel | 15% Tint | Trimmed mud flaps | Fog Light Anytime Mod | Debadged | Tailgate Hoseclamp | DTRL Switch | Disabled Lock Beep/Seatbelt Chime | Husky Liners | HID's | BedRug | WO Seat Covers | ABS Kill Switch | Oil Catch Can | Viper 5704 | Custom Carbon Cabin Filter | Backup Camera Anytime | 400W Anytime | In Cab Outlet W/USB | Firestone Ride Rites | Ams Oil All Around | 32" LED In Lower Grill | BlackVue DR500GW-HD |
    Just received my Huskies for my 2012. The passenger side does NOT have the little humps that go over the retention clip things. I contacted them via the 1-800 number as soon as I opened the box, talked to a super nice guy and it is being taken care of ASAP. They were $61.27 with free shipping and came in 3 days! I was skeptical about the site, doesnt look to legit, and was waiting to buy the rear sets till the fronts arrived to make sure they didnt just steal my money lol and I will def. get them now.I know this was my first time buying with them but they def. have a returning customer if they follow through with the return promptly :D

http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/

IMAG0854_b201bca51391e69e33a2f05c11505c0dbc433a20.jpg
    IMAG0853_66c7eb011240b4ba0c511a94ca6d60f87bfa682e.jpg

2. Feb 1, 2012 at 8:52 AM
    Utard

Utard Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Nyssa, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC LB 4WD TRD SPORT NAVI
    ------------------------------------------------------------ Stabilus.EZDown.Tailgate http://www.ezdown.com/home.php ----------------------------------------------- Tekonsha.Primus.IQ.Trailer.brake http://www.tekonsha.com/content/default.aspx---------------------------------------------------------------- Leer 180 CC http://www.leer.com/Truck-Caps#------------------------------------------------ Firestone Air Rite Air Bags--------------------------------------Kargomaster Rack
    Those look a thousand times better than the stock ones.

Does it use the retention knobs? From the photo if kind of looks like the nubs just cover them. I guess in a way that would be better? That way they can hold a lot more water that won't leak out the holes?

3. Feb 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    nut

nut [OP] she'll ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Totaled
    TRD SKEWP DCSB 4x4 Silver Mica | URD TCAI/MAF CAL | BHLM | GrillCraft | FF Sliders | LED's All Around | 12v Constant On | EGR In Channel | 15% Tint | Trimmed mud flaps | Fog Light Anytime Mod | Debadged | Tailgate Hoseclamp | DTRL Switch | Disabled Lock Beep/Seatbelt Chime | Husky Liners | HID's | BedRug | WO Seat Covers | ABS Kill Switch | Oil Catch Can | Viper 5704 | Custom Carbon Cabin Filter | Backup Camera Anytime | 400W Anytime | In Cab Outlet W/USB | Firestone Ride Rites | Ams Oil All Around | 32" LED In Lower Grill | BlackVue DR500GW-HD |
    yeah they just cover them, they dont move around and like you said, doesnt let water through like the weathertecs

4. Mar 17, 2012 at 4:02 AM
    tigertoy

tigertoy Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD/4x4
    18" clad Toyota Wheels/Low Profile Tool Box/Nerf Steps
    been using them for years in a F-250 and now back into a TRD Sport will be buying some next month.

5. Mar 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    petyanca

petyanca Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    09 AC 4cyl 4x4 5spd
    Does it come with a piece which covers the central hump on the floor? The picture on the web site shows:
    [​IMG]

6. Mar 27, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    harmfuljays

harmfuljays Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Double Cab S
    aFE Stage 2, Borla Cat Back Exhaust
    They are also $55 from autoanything.com.

I got mine on my 2007. Mine don't have a retention clip either nor do the front ones cover the center. While its nice and snug on the driver side the passenger side does tend to slide up frequently.

If you have the Double the back mat is great. Goes over the middle hump and covers everything.

Products Discussed in

To Top