Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

N-Fab Front Tube Bumper for 2nd Gen

Old 12-21-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab Front Tube Bumper for 2nd Gen

Alright guys, I sent an email to N-Fab from their site regarding a few questions about this bumper and have not received anything back yet. I was hoping a few of you might know something about it? I could not find anything on this forum about it either, here are a few pics of it. Looks like a quality bumper and has a life-time warranty according to the site. Price is $950.00. Anyone know how much it weighs or have any experience with it all? Installation seems like a breeze, just mounts up to the stock mounts.

Personally I was settled on getting a BruteForce plate bumper, but I am not too wild about having all that extra weight and this is without a doubt the sexiest Tube bumper I have seen. Any input is appreciated.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpidy bump for the bumper
Old 12-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I work at oreillys and we can order those
Old 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #5

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
I work at oreillys and we can order those
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Old 04-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Just go with a baja design tube bumper there cheaper
I love mine!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #9
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab told me it's 85lbs. I wonder what the stock bumper setup weighs? I like the Nfab because it weighs a lil less than other full plate bumpers and i wana keep the weight down for mpg purposes.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #10
Ralston is on a distinguished road

Name: Al
Ralston's Tacoma Gallery
still considering???

my buddy just got this same exact pos, i mean, bumper. looks good from afar, far from good.

first off, if it takes them any longer than 48 hours to respond to you they must not want your $. listed as "in stock" but took 7 weeks to deliver. no tracking info, no shipping notice, just 7 weeks till arrival.

workmanship - ends of tubes are cheap plastic caps instead of welds.

hardened paint overdrips on top of bumper look like it was sprayed upside down, which is totally cool, just don't let idiots do the painting. sure this kind of thing happens all the time, but for it to get passed QC and into a paying customer's hands is unacceptable in my mind. especially at their price.

steer clear bro. instead, buy from a shop where you can call/talk to the person who is doing the fab work. keep the skilled alive.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #11
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you are in Arizona, these guys are awesome. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ation-win.html. These guys will be doing my bumper this summer.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #12
TIMBER WOLF
Blue Salt Life 92 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
Blue Salt Life 92's Tacoma Gallery
I like the looks and the price of the nfab bumper, but it might just be me, I'm very picky and I'm not fan on the way how it looks under the headlight, with the wires exposed and the metal of the truck showing like it does... It would look nice with a metal plates to help hide all that