Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Off road bumpers

Old 01-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Bastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Angel
Bastaardo's Tacoma Gallery
Off road bumpers

Looking for an off road bumper, but can't seem to find what I want. I'm seriously considering building my own. I have access to all the equipment needed, but would rather buy one. Let's see yours and please tell me the make. If you have one for sale pm me the price too.
Basically looking for armor. I live and drive through some high deer collision areas and also love the look of some nice tubing. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...gens-only.html
Old 01-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
check out elite offroad. he's a vendor on here and makes some seriously badass bumpers! he can do custom work as well.