Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

VIKING OFF ROAD

Old 01-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up VIKING OFF ROAD

hey guy's i thought i would share my experience so far with viking off road and its owner thor.

these guys are awesome they answered every question i had and i firmly believe that they sell some of the highest quality gear money can buy from manufactures like van beest and samson line.

this stuff is made originally for the overhead lifting industry and has to meet their stringent standards of durability quality and strength.

i have not received my order yet but, when it comes in i will give a full review on my build page for anyone else interested in either gathering their recovery gear updating and or switching to synthetic line.

i felt compelled to share this with you guy's as thor was just a super nice and smart guy to deal with and i can't wait for all my new gear to show up i'm sure its going to be bad ass.

here is a link for their website check it out if you already haven't these guys stock only the best equipment.
http://vikingoffroad.com/
Old 01-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Thor and Jon are great guys. Willing to help anyone, anytime. quite possibnly some of the best recovery experts in the world. They dont just sell this stuff, they are experts in it. Viking products are top notch.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man thor really is a cool guy.

this is my first winch so i knew nothing about this stuff lol. after talking to the guy's at viking i have a much better understanding about recovery gear and how to pnot kill my new synth line.

his stuff is a little on the pricey side but, i fully agree with what you said about it being very high quality gear. those shackles are wll x6 thats a 63k shackle lol double that of what i had before and each one is tested before it goes out. stuff like this and their knowledge made the sale an easy one.

i can't wait until all my new goodies get here i'm so excited