Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Buy Auto Truck Accessories

Old 11-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Buy Auto Truck Accessories

So this isn't a product review per se as much as a shop review. I purchased a ERB Bug shield from them. Waited a while. Received it. Noticed it was cracked. Kinda pissed, but sent an email with pictures explaining the situation and was promptly sent another free of cost. Waited for shield 2 to arrive.

Received it.

Crap fuck. Another crack. Emailed again with pictures of both shields to show them I'm not trying to rip them off. Again, another shield sent through UPS (Probably the problem right there. Lordy I hate UPS). Waited. Received it. In good condition.

Just wanted everyone to know, I got treated good by Buy Auto Truck Accessories, and wanted to give them some serious kudos via word of mouth to my fellow vehicle modders.

All I paid for was one shield and shipping for the one shield. They sent me 3.

Did I mention I'm a dirty Canuk?
Old 11-29-2008, 01:39 AM   #2
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent! Thanks for the info.