Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Wet Okole Seat Covers: Any Good?

Old 01-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
Mr Souc is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Seat Covers: Any Good?

Any one have these or know of anyone with them? A decent alternative to going leather?

http://www.wetokole.com/TOYTACF.html
Old 01-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
do it. now. they are awesome.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
theres a lot of people with those, just use the search bar and type that in and youll find a lot of people talking about them. But yes, get them
Old 01-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't call them an alternative to leather, they're different functions. Leather looks and feels nice, Wet Okoles are water proof and dirt proof. Great for people like me who transport wet and dirty retreivers in the back seat and don't want their stock interior destroyed. They're very well made, easy to install and hold up well to abuse.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
First of all, there are so many threads about them isn't not worth making another.

But, they are great. Nice to have something water repellent and easy to clean when you're off-roading and hauling dogs around.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:39 AM   #6
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I don'tlike them. I installed them in my TRD Sport 2011 DCLB and I just don't like the way they look. Nearly impossible to attach all the straps..............may be for sale soon. black/grey with trd logo.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:59 AM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i have them and love em... they're child stain resistant, and they look good too
Old 01-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #8
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
they fit correctly...that is all you need to know
Old 01-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #9
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Personally I don'tlike them. I installed them in my TRD Sport 2011 DCLB and I just don't like the way they look. Nearly impossible to attach all the straps..............may be for sale soon. black/grey with trd logo.
I'll be waiting...
Old 01-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I wouldn't call them an alternative to leather, they're different functions. Leather looks and feels nice, Wet Okoles are water proof and dirt proof. Great for people like me who transport wet and dirty retreivers in the back seat and don't want their stock interior destroyed. They're very well made, easy to install and hold up well to abuse.
x2 .... As usual Pugga, I couldn't have said it any better!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #11
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
I'll be waiting...
damn i was 8 mins too late.. i want these too.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
No they are terrible. Don't buy them.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #13
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No they are terrible. Don't buy them.
Exactly ... that's why there's been like ... oh ... hell ... I don't know how many Group Buys here!
Old 01-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
UH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the roughUH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the roughUH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the roughUH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the rough

Army: Helicopter Pilot
UH60Hwkdrvr's Tacoma Gallery
Expensive, but look and fit like factory installed covers. High quality product that I like very much.

M.A.C.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #15
saaavage is on a distinguished road
saaavage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wondering if you ever put these up for sale?!??! I looked on ebay, and google shopping and elsewhere and nothing except for like $40 off for woodland camo seat covers front only....!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #16
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by saaavage View Post
Wondering if you ever put these up for sale?!??! I looked on ebay, and google shopping and elsewhere and nothing except for like $40 off for woodland camo seat covers front only....!!!
No my wife said she likes them and you know who the boss is.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #17
MaloneS is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
MaloneS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They fit great for me; snug as a bug in a rug.

As for getting them, I had compliments on people saying where I got those seats that match my truck. I told them they were seat covers and one guy didn't believe me, until I showed him. They take a bit when you first install them, but after that it wasn't as bad; when I took them off to clean them. If you pour water on them, it just slides right off!!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #18
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
My leathers are easy to clean, even with muddy dogs and bunch of random shit.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:22 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloneS View Post
They fit great for me; snug as a bug in a rug.

As for getting them, I had compliments on people saying where I got those seats that match my truck. I told them they were seat covers and one guy didn't believe me, until I showed him. They take a bit when you first install them, but after that it wasn't as bad; when I took them off to clean them. If you pour water on them, it just slides right off!!
what was your method of getting the seat straps attached?
Old 02-02-2012, 03:27 AM   #20
Textbook Fucking Mental
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what was your method of getting the seat straps attached?
Maybe you're trying to clip the straps into the wrong connectors?

You can enlongate the straps as well.

Love mine, Went from Coverkings to WOs and the WOs are a huge difference. Better build quality, better material, better fit (as good as it can get for a bench seater and that weird indent in the middle of the seat)

Really dosen't get any better for Seat covers.

Products Discussed in this Thread