Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Extang Trifecta / Great Customer Service

Old 01-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
huntingdm is on a distinguished road
huntingdm's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Extang Trifecta / Great Customer Service

I have an 06 Tacoma and about a year and a half ago I got the Extang Trifecta bed cover. I really like it and it works great for my needs. However what I think is even better is Extang standing behind their products. After about 1 1/2 years of use the cover started separating from the frame. I took some pictures and contacted Jeff, Extang regional sales rep via email. Within just a few hours Jeff had looked at my pictures and advised me that my cover would be covered under their life time warranty. Within a few weeks I now have a new Trifecta Cover at no cost to me. I have contacted a few companies over the years regarding warranty issues, Leupold, Thompson Center Arms and a few other and continue to buy their product because they stand behind their producrs. Extang is one of those companies and highly recommend we support them with our $.