Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

RotoPAx Mounts

Old 11-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #81
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVNHI View Post
I have the Rotopax Tacoma mount and it fits under the bed cover.
Do those shake back and forth or are they very secure?
Old 11-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #82
REVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
REVNHI's Tacoma Gallery
The mount is secure, it bolts to the track with two unistrut bolts and I put a rubber snubber on the bottom to stop any vibrations.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #83
Tejtrummerdutta is on a distinguished road
Name: Tej
Tejtrummerdutta's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered 2 tacoma rail mounts and a 4 gallon gas container, used 4 gallon coupon and tacoma coupon
Old 03-10-2014, 12:02 PM   #84
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejtrummerdutta View Post
Just ordered 2 tacoma rail mounts and a 4 gallon gas container, used 4 gallon coupon and tacoma coupon
how did you get both codes to work? When I enter the 4gallon code then the tacoma code it removes the 25% off. And if I enter the tacoma code first, it won't let me enter another code.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:16 PM   #85
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVNHI View Post
I have the Rotopax Tacoma mount and it fits under the bed cover.
Is it this Tacoma Rotopax mount you got that fits under the tonneau cover?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RotopaX-Toyot...-/200581565852

Also, is that the 2 gallon pack?
Old 03-11-2014, 06:58 AM   #86
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I was kind of innovative and used the j**p tire mount on my rear bumper tire mount. Just had to drill new holes to fit the lug pattern. Worked out pretty well.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #87
Tejtrummerdutta is on a distinguished road
Name: Tej
Tejtrummerdutta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
how did you get both codes to work? When I enter the 4gallon code then the tacoma code it removes the 25% off. And if I enter the tacoma code first, it won't let me enter another code.
Just did two transactions... With shipping, I only ended up saving a little over a dollar.. but hey, that's a half bottle of water right there LOL
Old 03-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #88
REVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shedREVNHI is one of the sharper tools in the shed
REVNHI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
Is it this Tacoma Rotopax mount you got that fits under the tonneau cover?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RotopaX-Toyot...-/200581565852

Also, is that the 2 gallon pack?
Yes, that is the one i have and it fits under the cover.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #89
Jrs13086 will become famous soon enoughJrs13086 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
Jrs13086's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any updates on if these things leak? There was mention of the storage ones leaking. Looking at getting some of the fuel and water ones. Possibly a storage one too.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:51 AM   #90
Pushincaskets is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Pushincaskets's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 03-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #91
REVNHI's Tacoma Gallery
I have the storage ones and they would leak if left out in the elements as there is no weather seal. I leave mine locked to the mount all year round under the bed cover and never had a problem. The fuel ones are next on my list.
Old 03-26-2014, 12:54 AM   #93
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Just got another pair of rotopax to go on my custom swingout. Gonna add one more 4 gallon pack to complete the set on the swingout. May do more elsewhere. Love this system. It helps that I sell it (shameless plug).
Old 03-31-2014, 10:34 AM   #94
capturecolorado is just really nicecapturecolorado is just really nicecapturecolorado is just really nicecapturecolorado is just really nice

capturecolorado's Tacoma Gallery
Man your truck looks good. I was jealous of it when we ran China wall and still am.

Now I'm going to use it for inspiration
Old 03-31-2014, 10:41 AM   #95
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
These things still leaking, blowing caps off, and the mounting bolts still shearing?

I'd love to grab some very soon, but no way until they fix the major defects.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:21 PM   #96
jtweezy is on a distinguished road
jtweezy's Tacoma Gallery
Noob question here, but I can't tell from the info on RotoPax's website...

I want to get the bed rail mounts from RotoPax for my truck and mount a 2 gallon can to it. Does the Tacoma mount include the plate and the pack mount (the piece that slides into the opening in the gas can)?
Old 05-19-2014, 09:47 AM   #97
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtweezy View Post
Noob question here, but I can't tell from the info on RotoPax's website...

I want to get the bed rail mounts from RotoPax for my truck and mount a 2 gallon can to it. Does the Tacoma mount include the plate and the pack mount (the piece that slides into the opening in the gas can)?
yes it's the kit, you can get it and the container of your choice and be set.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:18 PM   #98
Jeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeyr
Jeyr's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking rigs
Old 05-23-2014, 11:27 PM   #99
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one on my bike. I like the square race jugs for the taco though.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:49 AM   #100
Menj309 is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Menj309's Tacoma Gallery
Sub. I just bought a rack for my taco and have been looking at these pax