Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

relentless rear bumper

Old 02-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #2
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...s-fabrication/

EDIT PM him, email him or post in his rear bumper thread would be your best bet
Old 02-10-2012, 03:49 AM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I personally haven't dealt with him. Sorry can't help you out on there. I know one member locally who has but that was WWAAYY back then when he was still local in Oregon. Give it a day or two..if nothing then try emailing him again as well as PMing him.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #6
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa blaster View Post
i e-mailed him yesterday didnt reply yet, have you dealt w/him or know anybody that has?

If your worried about getting a reply back within a couple hours you need to find another company like AP which has customer service people and bumpers sitting on the shelf.

Eric is a one man custom fab shop. He can't be building bumpers and answering phones at the same time. His stuff is build to order.

Relax and enjoy the ride because if you plan on getting a bumper from custom shops it takes a good while.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
pa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
pa blaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
If your worried about getting a reply back within a couple hours you need to find another company like AP which has customer service people and bumpers sitting on the shelf.

Eric is a one man custom fab shop. He can't be building bumpers and answering phones at the same time. His stuff is build to order.

Relax and enjoy the ride because if you plan on getting a bumper from custom shops it takes a good while.
didnt realize thats how it was & i have no problem waitn im doing this one time & that is one bad ass bumper... i just cancelled the one i ordered from factory..... anybody know about how long it takes not that it matters thats the bumper i will wait for
Old 02-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #10
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
didnt realize thats how it was & i have no problem waitn im doing this one time & that is one bad ass bumper... i just cancelled the one i ordered from factory..... anybody know about how long it takes not that it matters thats the bumper i will wait for

before you spend thousands of dollars do y0ourself a favor and research.

all your questions can be answered in his vendor threads

1) go to vendors

2) click on relentless

3) read threads
Old 02-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #11
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
IIRC, he's on a 4 week waitlist
The turn around is a whole lot longer than 4 weeks...
Old 02-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #13
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
The turn around is a whole lot longer than 4 weeks...

yes...yes it is. I would say it's longer then 4 months.

and when getting lead times from custom shops do yourself a favor and add another month on to it for delays and shipping.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:15 AM   #14
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is there a bumper thats like that without a wait & excepts lic. plate light ect.?

sure see here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ml#post4531370
Old 02-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #15
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is there a bumper thats like that without a wait & excepts lic. plate light ect.?
Quote:

and when getting lead times from custom shops do yourself a favor and add another month on to it for delays and shipping.

I think I mixed something up in my vortex of knowledge
Old 02-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #16
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know Brute Force Fab does for sure. You want to reuse your stock ones right? Because others have made their own solutions for the lighting issue as well.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #17
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
before you spend thousands of dollars do y0ourself a favor and research.

all your questions can be answered in his vendor threads

1) go to vendors

2) click on relentless

3) read threads
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...s-fabrication/
Old 02-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #20
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

* than

why can't you fix that