Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Glassworks Unlimited?

Old 02-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #21
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely don't mind waiting for fenders, but I don't appreciate being lied to.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #22
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Guess Im just going to have to hold up on getting glass fenders till I find a good company
Old 02-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #23
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Could someone at least call and see if he picks up?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #24
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
maybe fiberwerx
Old 02-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #25
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #26
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
PROTIP: go through a 3rd party and have them order and deal with tim.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #27
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I have my hood and Bedsides through Hanneman Fiberglass and they have always shipped on the next day.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #28
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Old 04-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #30
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
My experience was not bad at all. I called and asked for an eta on front fenders. He said 5 days. I told him I could pick up on a Saturday, which was 11 days from when I placed my order. I did have trouble getting hold of of him as I just wanted to follow up and confirm, as I was nervous because of all the bad reviews. He called me two days before the scheduled pickup to confirm. I went to pick up and that's when my card was charged.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #31
Fiberwerx is on a distinguished road
Name: Fiberwerx
Fiberwerx's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone has any issues with Fiberwerx, call and ask for Travis. It's my job to make sure that everyone is happy with our customer service and product. We just moved into a much larger facility and we're shooting to have all of our Tacoma products in stock, all the time.

For shipping, we built a custom crate for every shipment. They are constructed with 2x3 studs and the fiberglass in shrunk wrapped and padded with foam. We've had some trials and tribulations with shipping, and we're continuing to refine the process. Just an FYI, we've been building a lot of monster truck bodies lately and crates have been going out as large as 500 pounds with zero issues.