Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Glassworks Unlimited?

Old 02-10-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
xtyharvey is on a distinguished road

xtyharvey's Tacoma Gallery
Glassworks Unlimited?

Last monday I ordered bedsides for my tacoma, the mini ones for the four door, and was told by Tim they'd be done this Wednesday. I had told him I was coming to pick them up on Friday of this week and he said that all sounded great, and that'd he give me a call on Wednesday or Thursday to confirm with me that they were done. Wednesday rolls around and no calls, as well as no answers on his end, calling an easy 15 times throughout the day. Thursday yielded the same results with no answer from him, calls and email. Today I called him easily 20 times, and sent a few e-mails, not being a dick but just asking if my product was ready since he had charged my card for the cost on Wednesday. Should I be worried or does anyone know how to get ahold of him?
Old 02-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
There was just thread about this the other day. He is difficult to get a hold of and it is often best to show up. If you can.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #3
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
that sounds about right for glassworks customer service. check around some of the other forums their customer service sucks. I had the same problem with them when I had my titan.

Best of luck to you! BTW I ended up getting my fenders about a three weeks after they said they had shipped.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Beginning of race season, he's swamped, not an excuse, just a heads up. Race trucks are always priority cuz theres more $$$

Keep us posted
Old 02-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
xtyharvey is on a distinguished road

xtyharvey's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking he might of gone out to Hammers, which I'm hoping is the case.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyharvey View Post
I was thinking he might of gone out to Hammers, which I'm hoping is the case.
Excellent point!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some fenders Monday. Still hasn't made the transaction or contacted me back after two emails.

I'm strongly considering canceling my purchase before I end up in a clusterfack of trying to get my fenders for months.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:25 AM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Could anyone ride by that's close and check on my order?

I ordered last Monday. I have only gotten one response back from him on Friday saying they'd ship this past Monday. It's been a week and a half since the order and now the mail box is full and no response on either email or phone.

If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
nothin new... you will get them, but you will wait for em.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:35 AM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
nothin new... you will get them, but you will wait for em.
I'm aware of that.

I'm just confused why he can't say they'll ship in a month, rather than assure me Monday to get me off the phone. He claimed he was looking at them as we spoke.

How long does it usually take?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I emailed inquiring about fenders and bedsides and he emailed me back on a sunday. Replied and he replied within 10 minutes again. He didn't have the product I wanted but responded timely to my emails. Guess I got lucky???
Old 02-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #12
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
In my opinion with dealing with Tim, he is a compulsive lier. I bought my bedsides from him. Had an issue where one of them was damaged. Gave him a call in the end it took over a month of calling everyday to finally get it resolved. Your best bet when calling him is to call around 9am any later prepare for him not to answer or return a call.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #13
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyharvey View Post
Last monday I ordered bedsides for my tacoma, the mini ones for the four door, and was told by Tim they'd be done this Wednesday. I had told him I was coming to pick them up on Friday of this week and he said that all sounded great, and that'd he give me a call on Wednesday or Thursday to confirm with me that they were done. Wednesday rolls around and no calls, as well as no answers on his end, calling an easy 15 times throughout the day. Thursday yielded the same results with no answer from him, calls and email. Today I called him easily 20 times, and sent a few e-mails, not being a dick but just asking if my product was ready since he had charged my card for the cost on Wednesday. Should I be worried or does anyone know how to get ahold of him?

It's pretty normal for Tim not returning your calls.
I ordered glass fenders through glasswork and they don't get back to you after you make your purchase which seems a little weird. You will get your fenders soon, don't worry about it.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #14
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any good place to order fiberglass that will send them quick
Old 02-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #15
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorunner87 View Post
In my opinion with dealing with Tim, he is a compulsive lier. I bought my bedsides from him. Had an issue where one of them was damaged. Gave him a call in the end it took over a month of calling everyday to finally get it resolved. Your best bet when calling him is to call around 9am any later prepare for him not to answer or return a call.
Ha, he actually sent me the wrong fenders. He sent me the 4runner fenders instead of glass fenders for my taco.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Is there any good place to order fiberglass that will send them quick
maybe fiberwerx
Old 02-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #17
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool, I check those because I don't really want to order from glassworks with all that I have heard about them
Old 02-23-2012, 07:53 AM   #18
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Should I just order from somewhere else before its too late?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:55 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Should I just order from somewhere else before its too late?
I say yeah because i think they should care more for their customers
Old 02-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #20
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
maybe fiberwerx
Ive heard nightmares from both fiberwerx and glassworks. You will hear them all over this site. ive gotten lucky with emails from both companies and just ordered fenders and bedsides from fiberwerx due to having what i want. But I am also going to drive and pick them up. Shipping is the main nightmare Ive heard about. Some people have complained about receiving damaged fenders from fiberwerx and not getting it resolved at all. from what ive seen its a risk either way shipping fenders or bedsides across the country.