Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

REVIEW: 4LR LED Off Road Lights

Old 02-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
REVIEW: 4LR LED Off Road Lights

Product purchased:

http://blitzpro.com/#ecwid:category=...roduct=8183016

6 High powered 3 watt LEDs will light up your way. Aluminum housing maintains continuous thermal management to maintain reliable temperatures for efficient led power. You will receive the led light along with mounting hardware.

Beam pattern: Euro (Driving)
Waterproof rating: IP67
Size: 4 inches
Output: 1400 Lumens
Consumption: 18 Watts
Voltage range: 9-32
LED Lifespan: 130,000 hours

Here is the discussion thread and seller:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ghts-sale.html

Lights came rather fast...few days from Cali to VA. Packaged well. Seem sturdy and heavy. Lens is hard plastic, seems sturdy. Time will tell with regards to moisture and clouding over. Mounted easily to my N-fab light bar. Had pos and neg wires coming from the back of light....about 8" in length covered in a nice sheath. However, the red and black wires seemed really, really cheap and thin. I could almost count the copper strands. Either way, I hooked them up to a Rigid Industries switch and relay and worked fine.

You must use your own switch. I will attach night shots later. For now, these will have to do. PIAA 520's are on the outside, LEDs on the inside.
Attached Thumbnails
REVIEW:  4LR LED Off Road Lights-all-day.jpg   REVIEW:  4LR LED Off Road Lights-front-one-.jpg   REVIEW:  4LR LED Off Road Lights-ground-shot.jpg   REVIEW:  4LR LED Off Road Lights-side.jpg   REVIEW:  4LR LED Off Road Lights-wire.jpg  

Old 02-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
cool i've been looking at these
Old 02-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
cool i've been looking at these
I think overall you will be happy...from delivery to installation. Looking forward to night time. I don't think I'll be disappointed.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #4
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait for the night shots
Old 02-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #5
FFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really nice
Name: Dan
FFRNDAN's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for night shots also. I'm interested in a couple of the 6LZ for some aux backup lights under the rear bumper.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:26 AM   #6
Mts49 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Mts49's Tacoma Gallery
Those look pretty nice!

Night shots when you get a chance please!
Old 02-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #7
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in seeing how bright they are.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Here is a video just taken tonight. Like always....pics and video do not do these justice. I used an iPhone 4.

and I actually had them pointed down a bit too....If they're up, they really have a nice spread to them. In person the LED's light up the entire area in front and up high and to the sides....you just can't tell in the vid. My neighbors probably hate me. Overall very happy with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL3p-Q0K65M
Old 02-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #9

Firefighter:
pics don't do them justice. but here goes.
Attached Thumbnails
REVIEW:  4LR LED Off Road Lights-led-lights-oval.jpg