Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Review: ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket

Old 04-03-2013, 11:49 PM   #681
Knwilson is on a distinguished road
Knwilson's Tacoma Gallery
Received #640 this afternoon. Wife told me I had 20 minutes prior to dinner. Wasn't sure what to do with the 15 minutes I had left after the install.

Looks great, major improvement (and I am only 5'8"). Try before buy, self addressed envelope for payment, etc... If anyone is wavering on whether to get this, stop wondering and send the PM now to get on the delivery list.

Well worth the asking price. IMMRYO, your check is in the mail (first thing tomorrow morning). :-)
Old 04-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #682
☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
flyerdrew21 is on a distinguished road
flyerdrew21's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent, can't wait!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #683
Yota105 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Jeremy
Yota105's Tacoma Gallery
Received my bracket, #642 and my wet okoles from the group buy. Both installed today and i love it all. Money well spent and check will be in the mail today!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #684
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Glad I am not the only one who has been ducking to see around the damn mirror!!!! I didn't read through 35 pages but do we know if these fit 2012's for sure? Very interested.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #685
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Glad I am not the only one who has been ducking to see around the damn mirror!!!! I didn't read through 35 pages but do we know if these fit 2012's for sure? Very interested.
Go to page 34 look at peoples vehicle descriptions under their profile pics, there are a few 2012's. I have a 2012, yes it works for a 2012
Old 04-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #686
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHeadTaco View Post
Go to page 34 look at peoples vehicle descriptions under their profile pics, there are a few 2012's. I have a 2012, yes it works for a 2012
Just saw that, looks awesome. I guess I PM ImMrYoto get the ball rolling? Try before you buy that's even more awesome!!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #687
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Yes. PM ImMrYo.

He will send the bracket with a prepaid return envelope for your payment. check, money order, cash. Not sure on the try before you buy, I guess you could return if you didnt like it. But I guarantee you will not return it
Old 04-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #688
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHeadTaco View Post
Yes. PM ImMrYo.

He will send the bracket with a prepaid return envelope for your payment. check, money order, cash. Not sure on the try before you buy, I guess you could return if you didnt like it. But I guarantee you will not return it
Thanks, Just hit him up. I'm excited!!! Can anyone confirm if it actually hits/touches the headliner? Not a big deal just curious.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #689
GFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Thanks, Just hit him up. I'm excited!!! Can anyone confirm if it actually hits/touches the headliner? Not a big deal just curious.
Mine does not. Its about a half inch below
Old 04-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #690
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent!!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #691
Jt526 is on a distinguished road
Jt526's Tacoma Gallery
#645, super fast shipping, high quality product. Guys a real class act!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #693
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Holy hell I can not for the life of me get my mirror installed on the new bracket. It's like there is no where for the wires to go in the headliner. The angle it is at is hitting the roof. Suggestions?

#653 check is in the mail.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #694
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Got to be smarter than what your working on bro it litterly takes 5 min to install everything and I got a 13' just sayin.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #695
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
Got to be smarter than what your working on bro it litterly takes 5 min to install everything and I got a 13' just sayin.
10% rule right haha. I stepped back for a few then tackled it in about 5 min. Lol.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:46 AM   #696
☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
flyerdrew21 is on a distinguished road
flyerdrew21's Tacoma Gallery

Payment for #652 in the mail- thanks!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #697
oregon97124 is on a distinguished road
Name: D
oregon97124's Tacoma Gallery
Received #650
Great product, Easy to install and definitely helps. From all us tall guys, thank you!

Payment is in the mail.

Old 04-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #698
Toyoman65
Toyoman65 is on a distinguished road

Army: Mp
Name: Anthony
Toyoman65's Tacoma Gallery
Are there any more of these I need one also .
Old 04-20-2013, 11:12 PM   #699
Doozer is on a distinguished road

Doozer's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #700
scuba fanatic
kn61408 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: E7 retired
kn61408's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

PM sent also. Looking forward (and slightly higher, haha) togetting mine installed.