Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Quadratec winch anyone

Old 03-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quadratec winch anyone

Anyone have a quadratec winch I know its a jeep website but I was looking into it and they make a winchthats 8000 pounds for 300 buck and they come with a good warranty like if they fail stop working send it back they'll give you a new one
Old 04-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was just wondering if some one had any expierence with these winches. I know warn are solid product.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #4
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Anyone have a quadratec winch I know its a jeep website but I was looking into it and they make a winchthats 8000 pounds for 300 buck and they come with a good warranty like if they fail stop working send it back they'll give you a new one
is the winch to replace your 4wd diff that you are missing
Old 04-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
is the winch to replace your 4wd diff that you are missing
Haha I was thinking of redoing my front bumper and putting a winch in the front
Old 04-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

I was thinking cinco de mayo weekend but now I was thinking about it there will be way to many people And probably weekend after cinco de mayo. You busy this week I'm gunna call bilstein this week to see what's up its been like 3 and Half weeks since I sent my shocks in
Old 04-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
smittybilt xrc8
Old 04-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
GTFO haha jk I would never get anything from shitty built made china bro there stuff is juuuinnnnnnnk
Old 04-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #10
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
GTFO haha jk I would never get anything from shitty built made china bro there stuff is juuuinnnnnnnk
reviews say there alright haha
Old 04-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #11
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I was thinking cinco de mayo weekend but now I was thinking about it there will be way to many people And probably weekend after cinco de mayo. You busy this week I'm gunna call bilstein this week to see what's up its been like 3 and Half weeks since I sent my shocks in
nope we can crank out and get the shocks on. What day is best for you ??
Old 04-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #13
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

I get off 1 everyday right now and weekends off but today I'll hit you up and let you know what bilstein says
Old 04-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
the full Monty

Quote:
I get off 1 everyday right now and weekends off but today I'll hit you up and let you know what bilstein says
tell them send me my sh$@ mangg
Old 04-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
reviews say there alright haha
I have seen two fail one because it had electrical issues and the other the motor died. Everyone got the opinions I've just had bad expierence them
Old 04-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #16
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
tell them send me my sh$@ mangg
I'll be like biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch You better have my shocks
Old 04-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #17

Quote:
I have seen two fail one because it had electrical issues and the other the motor died. Everyone got the opinions I've just had bad expierence them
i dont support anything 4wp..... they straight up suck
Old 04-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #19
the full Monty

Quote:
i dont support anything 4wp..... they straight up suck
yep and most of the ppl that work for them are worthless to. The azusa 4wp is really bad for that . But the problem is they have the market by the balls so their nothing we can do ,except tell new ppl that come into 4x4 that they are shit.