LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Extang Solid Fold or Leer Tonneau?

Old 03-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
K Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shed
K Williams's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to K Williams
Extang Solid Fold or Leer Tonneau?

Which would you go with for an Access Cab? I use my bed for hunting, fishing, carrying my tools for work, etc. Are the Leer tonneaus easy to remove if I have to load my motorcycle in the bed?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:36 AM   #2
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
The Leers use clamps that you bolt into the deck rail system on the sides and velcro to hold the weather stripping at the front...6 bolts and some Velcro and it's off...It is heavy and you will want another person to help you take it off though. It is a very high quality piece though.

Products Discussed in this Thread