Notices

What floor mats should I go with?

Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 AM   #21
Blevrock is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
Blevrock's Tacoma Gallery
Husky Liners are good, in my opinion. Fit pretty nice
Attached Thumbnails
What floor mats should I go with?-img_0008.jpg   What floor mats should I go with?-img_0009.jpg   What floor mats should I go with?-img_0020.jpg  
Old 07-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #22
cr500taco will become famous soon enough

Name: D
cr500taco's Tacoma Gallery
reviving this thread.

I am looking at either Weathertech or Husky for my 1st gen xcab.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #23
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Will have OEM All Weather for sale from my 2013 DC when I take delivery in 3 weeks.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:10 PM   #24
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr500taco View Post
reviving this thread.

I am looking at either Weathertech or Husky for my 1st gen xcab.
Weatherteach says they don't make liners for 95-00 Tacomas. But people here have bought the 01-04 set and they claim they fit fine.

I had a full set of Weathertechs in my Legacy GT and didn't like them for the price. Not that great of a fit and incredibly hard to keep clean. That was just my experience though.

When I get new liners I'm going to go with Huskys. Just to try something different from my previous experience.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
I like truck
littlebluetaco will become famous soon enoughlittlebluetaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
littlebluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got weathertechs, I love them I've put them through there paces over the last 4 years
Old 08-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #26
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Husky liner Weatherbeaters!! Go completely under the petals, lifetime warranty, and look great!!

Just wish they would have used the quarter turn posts and snaps the the factory mats were held in with
Old 08-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #29
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, Weathertech does not have liners for 1st gens. Thats why I stuck with Husky. Fit perfect, and hold a good amount of melted snow and mud.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #30
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Husky liner Weatherbeaters!
Cheaper then Weathertechs too!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #31
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan4x4 View Post
FYI, Weathertech does not have liners for 1st gens.
Yes they do.

They claim only 01-04 (fronts only) but there are guys with 95-00s running them with no problems.

Part Number: 440101