Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

What floor mats should I go with?

Old 04-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
gman1014 has a spectacular aura aboutgman1014 has a spectacular aura about
gman1014's Tacoma Gallery
What floor mats should I go with?

What floor mats would you guys recomend for your double cab. Im looking at the husky liners, weathertech, and etc.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech. The majority of this forum has this
Old 04-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Weather techs

the digital fit ones are awesome. If you have a manual, you may have to trim them some to keep the clutch from getting stuck, I did, but it is easy and not that big of a deal. still protects my truck like they need to.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Depends . If its a grocery getter weather techs are over kill .
Old 04-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Depends . If its a grocery getter weather techs are over kill .
good point, this is true

but for soccer mom duty, its worth it. I refused to pick my brother and his friends up from soccer before I got mine......four 13-15 year olds with cleats (muddy cleats)....not good on the carpet
Old 04-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech digital fit! FTFW! i got the black. i need to clean the fronts. they muddy. friend spilled a little bit of dip spit and he just used a dry paper towel to whip it up can’t even tell.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
socal147 is on a distinguished road
socal147's Tacoma Gallery
Got Huskys They are fine.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I have Weathertechs. No complaints. Any all weather ones should suffice though. Anything but carpet mats.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #10
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
husky liners. have them on all my vehicles. plus they're cheaper than
weathertech AND made in USA
Old 04-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #11
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech fit cannot be beat
Old 04-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #12
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech digi fit. I mines a manual, put in the liner, traced around the clutch pedal and then cut it with a pair of tin snips. Looks like it came from the factory like that. Only had to remove 1/2" of material

FWIW anyone who lives where it snows, has kids, messy gf or wives, pets, deff well worth it.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #13
shortays is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylorr
shortays's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got the Huskys in my taco and was super stoked on them until my dad got weathertechs for his Subaru, super jealous now, its true in the city mine are fine, but sometimes when I'm getting really "out doors-e" i wish i had a little more coverage and a little deeper coverage. Don't know about the weathertechs but my huskies in the rear are kind of a bitch to take out cause they're one piece all the way across.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #14
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortays View Post
Don't know about the weathertechs but my huskies in the rear are kind of a bitch to take out cause they're one piece all the way across.
WeatherTechs go all the way across. So whats more of a bitch... fighting with a mat to get it out, or trying to clean mud or dirt from carpet that wasn't covered?

Frank
Old 05-18-2012, 03:22 AM   #15
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Weathertech. The majority of this forum has this
this^^^^
Old 05-18-2012, 03:52 AM   #16
YukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of lightYukonLT is a glorious beacon of light
YukonLT's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech, hands down. I used Husky's years ago, but after getting my Weathertech's I won't use anything else.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #17
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
My weathertech fits the passenger side nicely but the drives side not so good....
Old 06-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #18
jays929 is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
jays929's Tacoma Gallery
I love my weathertechs.