Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Best seat covers?

Old 04-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
gman1014 has a spectacular aura aboutgman1014 has a spectacular aura about
gman1014's Tacoma Gallery
Best seat covers?

What are the best seat covers to get for the price?
Old 04-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Wet Okole.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on what you're looking for....

Personally for me, I don't like the neoprene type covers....they make me sweat.
I have a set from RuffTuff - they're cloth, cushioned, match my interior color perfectly and have lasted 5 years so far. They get dirty a lot from my job (hence, the reason I have seat covers) and I take 'em off and wash them regularly. I ordered these thru my local truck accessories shop.
http://www.rufftuff.com/

Ruff Tuff makes a variety of different fabrics including neoprene. At least something to compare....
Old 04-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Wet Okole.
X3
Old 04-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like Seat Savers best. Neoprene gets hot and it didn't get 2 years out of mine.
I had 3 years out of my last set of seat savers and someone bought them from me when I sold the vehicle.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTacoma View Post
I like Seat Savers best. Neoprene gets hot and it didn't get 2 years out of mine.
I had 3 years out of my last set of seat savers and someone bought them from me when I sold the vehicle.
What happened to them after two years??