1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

requesting feed back on other Weathertech products...

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by SAIRS, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Apr 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM
    SAIRS

SAIRS [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    Super White 2012 Double Cab LB TRD SPORT
    Icon Extended Travel Stage 1, Total Chaos UCA's, Dakkar leaf pack, Beefed DCLB Sliders with extended kickout and custom BSP, Beefed Custom exo-rear tube bumper, Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft mod. Front mudflaps removed, Access LE soft tonneau cover, Weathertech digital floor mat, Weathertech window deflectors, Weathertech license plate frames. future plans = diamond plate tailgate mod, Venture Shield, TRD supercharger...the dream goes on and on....
  2. Apr 3, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    BuzzardsGottaEat

BuzzardsGottaEat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Some Toyotas
    Round tires
    I have floor mats, vent visors and the plate covers all from them. I like them but honestly a black piece of plastic is a black piece of plastic, I just like things simple and uniform and their quality elsewhere impressed me so I got them too. Worth it to me, I particularly like the depth of them and that the screw caps hide the screws. Hope that answers your inquiry somewhat

Nvm dude, I shoulda clicked the link first, I don't have those but would expect their quality to be on par with everything else they make. Don't mind my retarded ramblings above. . .

3. Apr 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    mcdee

mcdee Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    Northern Cal
    Vehicle:
    12 PreRunner OffRoad TRD
    TRD center cap, quick bed mat, Gatekeeper, WTs, TRD skid plate from bpfab, plastidip emblems, security slider bar, interior LEDs, AFE Pro Dry air filter
    I have a 12 and have also considered these as I am waiting for new plates. I had an 02 and used similar but the cover yellowed over time, I would think their quality is much better though. On my truck with the temporary dealer frame is only attached by the 2 top screws and the bottom of the plate only goes down about 3/4 inch over top of valance and just rests there. I see no predrilled/marked holes on valance for plate. I read installation instructions for clear cover and couldn't tell for sure how it would fit/work with the 2 holes currently used. I think it would just use the top 2 screws, I would prefer using 4 but not much room for bottom screws. Hopefully you'll buy clear cover and let me know :) ! I could probably call them and find out fit also, on my 02 frames fit with 4 screws, I guess on the 12 frames are only attached with top screws unless you use machined screws into valance. Take a look and let me know what you think.

4. Apr 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    Utard

Utard Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Nyssa, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC LB 4WD TRD SPORT NAVI
    ------------------------------------------------------------ Stabilus.EZDown.Tailgate http://www.ezdown.com/home.php ----------------------------------------------- Tekonsha.Primus.IQ.Trailer.brake http://www.tekonsha.com/content/default.aspx---------------------------------------------------------------- Leer 180 CC http://www.leer.com/Truck-Caps#------------------------------------------------ Firestone Air Rite Air Bags--------------------------------------Kargomaster Rack
    I found some at walmart that look like those. Can not remember what I paid for them but they are working out just fine.

Products Discussed in

To Top